Thread: Airport observations

Thanks

Default Airport observations

Nigs are loud and obnoxious anywhere they knuckle drag themselves but it is exasperated when at the airport. In the plane I observed the poor guy in the row ahead of me have to stand as soon as the plane came to a stop at the gate because the sherilla says, "can I get my bag?" As her paw hits the overhead compartment loudly. The gentleman gets up to help retrieve her bag and she then just stands in the aisle and now the poor guy has to stand too. The thing that's the kicker is she's 2 rows from the back so she's not going anywhere for 10-15 minutes. The feral she beast has no concept of social mores or decency. The nig is only capable of immediate self gratification, and damn everyone else.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Brer Rabbit For This Useful Post:

Dirtbag (05-24-2021),jack2520 (05-19-2021),Mike Hunt (05-20-2021),Nig-O-Matic (05-20-2021),Peterbiltdriver (05-21-2021),RoadRules (05-24-2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 70,596 Times in 22,416 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Brer Rabbit View Post
    Nigs are loud and obnoxious anywhere they knuckle drag themselves but it is exasperated when at the airport. In the plane I observed the poor guy in the row ahead of me have to stand as soon as the plane came to a stop at the gate because the sherilla says, "can I get my bag?" As her paw hits the overhead compartment loudly. The gentleman gets up to help retrieve her bag and she then just stands in the aisle and now the poor guy has to stand too. The thing that's the kicker is she's 2 rows from the back so she's not going anywhere for 10-15 minutes. The feral she beast has no concept of social mores or decency. The nig is only capable of immediate self gratification, and damn everyone else.
    Pizza for humans, dirt pizza for nigger animals.

White Lives Matter!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jack2520 For This Useful Post:

Peterbiltdriver (05-21-2021)

Thanks

In my experience, most niggers take Greyhounds!