+ Reply to Thread

Thread: just a day at the zoo

Unregistered Guest

Default just a day at the zoo

https://twitter.com/scuba2024/status...85882668793862

if this video does not show you how humans are forced to act among niggers,well.

the cop gets on the scene and niggers, including a "growd up" man, are kicking each other and eeking at full blast with a knife.

what the fuck is he supposed to do.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://twitter.com/scuba2024/status...85882668793862

if this video does not show you how humans are forced to act among niggers,well.

the cop gets on the scene and niggers, including a "growd up" man, are kicking each other and eeking at full blast with a knife.

what the fuck is he supposed to do.
    I couldn't believe that stupid nigger buck kicked that other sow to the sidewalk like a football, right in front of a police officer, and as for the nigger sow that was deleted, I didn't even see that other nigger sow, the one wearing the hot pink pants, even *holding* a Popeye's chicken sandwich, so what was the other one trying to stab her?

I feel nothing but a great well of pity for the officer sent to the scene, he was set up to fail the second his car was called up, unfortunately.

What I want to know, is that if they can get a pair of knockoff crocs to smell like KFC, surely there's some high pressure aerosol deterrent that can be manufactured that smells like watermelon, blunts, and job applications to calm those shit beasts down when they are chimping out.

Needs some serious research.

Unregistered Guest

I read that it wasn't all about the filthy nest, but also about sneakers, as in the fat sow with the knife had taken and was wearing the other fat sow's colorful nigger shoes. The demand to gibs dem bak likely started the contest, more than any disagreement over sanitary matters.

Whatever the nickel and dime reason for a nigger to commit murder, the policeman acted right, to stop the assault with a deadly weapon.
    I would say the same if, for whatever reason, it was not a nigger fight but a fight in any other race. The cop acted right to stop the assault with a deadly weapon.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    *holding* a Popeye's chicken sandwich, so what was the other one trying to stab her?

Needs some serious research.
    Here is my 2 seconds of "research" on this topic

" Dat beez mah chiggum sammich nigger, gibs it back oh ahl cut yoo....."

Unregistered Guest

What's really ironic, of all the chimpouts in the news, is only their political handlers, that pimp the fools for votes and crises, to try to suck in more government power over everybody, have any use for them. It's like, in the news, the niggers are an endless parade of poster children for violence of all sorts, rioting, arson, grand theft, rape, on and on, general bad, uncivilized behavior and stupidity on every level. On top of that, a nigger career is sucking on the government tit. A nigger gets a raise, by popping another nigglet. All they do is breed. They do nothing based on productivity or merit, then riot, for more government tit. And what kind of fool resists arrest? Fights with police, then bitches the police fought back, which is their job? All they're doing is reaffirming they don't belong in civilization and reaffirming why nobody would want to be around niggers, proving to everybody that there is, in fact, a chronic, perpetual nigger problem, everywhere there's more than a handful of them. They sure know how to win friends and influence people. Talk about freaking morons. At some point, there needs to be serious research into nigger repellents anybody can buy at a hardware store.

+ Reply to Thread