+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A nice treat

Unregistered Guest

Default A nice treat

As discussed elsewhere, I have no idea why anyone pays for Cable TV. All the news channels, except for maybe tucker carlson and laura ingraham on fox are staffed by niggers or nigger lovers. The comedy shows are nigger level humor. The dramas are always about a black doctor saving lives or being a well spoken lawyer or being a father who takes care of his Keez.

So, i only really watch stuff on youtube. before i realized that america went nigger crazy, i used to watch lots of sports. i dropped that shit when they painted niggers lives matter on the basketball court and the pitchers mound.

I replaced that watching time of sports with some politics from sensible non media people, videos of white people in eastern Tennessee and idaho, and chess.

Yes, there are still the occasional niggers on the youtube ads - and i post on the youtube videos that I do not want to see ads about "african americans" renting their nests out on AIRBNB or getting wi-fil on Frontier. I have not been banned yet, i simply state my preference.

However, when I watch chess videos, there is NEVER a nigger ad. Niggers cannot play chess at any high level, it requires both an IQ above 145 and not doing drugs.

Right now chess is having an 8 man tournament to figure out who will face the world champion. none of the 8 are niggers, none of any of the commentators are niggers, and in a really nice treat, magnus carlsen himself, the world champion and arguably the greatest player ever, is doing commentary. you never see a nigger on the off season comment on games being played in other leagues or in college,they are too busy muhdikking.

chess on youtube is a microcosm of a perfect society. People competing solely on effort and merit, no affirmative action, not discussing politics at all (or if they do, it is funny - magnus played a world championship game just after trump was elected and he played the "trompowski opening" -, and no niggers.

so basically, if you do not want to see niggers, either watch the jetsons or chess.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    none of any of the commentators are niggers,
    "Shiiieeeeet, Dawg, that motha'fuka' jus moved his kang into check! You can't do that shit!"

Unregistered Guest

Default funny !

"Shiiieeeeet, Dawg, that motha'fuka' jus moved his kang into check! You can't do that shit!"
    there is one nigger commentator, he is the only nigger that is a bona fide grandmaster - but at a peak rating of 2504, he is nowhere close to any of the real players.

and it is funny - his commentary is a joke and the white grandmasters who get interviewed by him "disasspeck" him always because he "aks" really dumb questions - you can see the world champion treating him like a nigger:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_hBrSmuRBA

the gap in intelligence between whites and niggers is really striking - a fucken standard deviation and then some.

Unregistered Guest

Default Chess

Chess be rayciss and sheeeit. Nomesain?

Unregistered Guest

Cool thanks you guys!

Chess be rayciss and sheeeit. Nomesain?
    Thank you to everyone for helping me keep my sanity today. This is some crazy shit happening everywhere. Great tip on the chess and fishing.

My Mom, who never played chess because my dad was mad she always won, played a nigger once who fancied himself an expert player. She won, then he said she "didn't play right". He had memorized all the classic moves whereas my Mom just looked at the pieces and played them.

Thanks

Ive always loved chess. I played my best friend one night on a boys night out, hes a lawyer now but he used to be super smart. Im no slouch either, but Id had a few drinks and decided on a strategy based on wildass moves and total confusion. It worked, he made mistakes left and right, often bewildered. The Art of War...

I like Peacock currently, my main entertainment being old episodes of Colombo. New TV, music, movies, its mostly all unbearable now. And Im a monster bibliophile, with stacks of new books to feed on. Nothing beats just being outdoors with the dogs with nothing but the world to watch.

Thanks
    Thanked 93,268 Times in 21,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroPercentDescent View Post

I like Peacock currently, my main entertainment being old episodes of Colombo. New TV, music, movies, its mostly all unbearable now. And Im a monster bibliophile, with stacks of new books to feed on. Nothing beats just being outdoors with the dogs with nothing but the world to watch.
    Columbo is a classic. My favorite clip was when there was a homicide in a car junk yard. The police have it all blocked off and when Columbo pulls up in his jalopy, the cop tells him to take the piece of shit around back where they keep the junk cars.
    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

http://niggermania.co/tom/niggerargu...umentstext.htm

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tom Shelly For This Useful Post:

ZeroPercentDescent (04-22-2021)

Thanks

And then theres the one where he goes into a homeless soup kitchen and the volunteer lady takes pity on him and sits him down for a bowl of soup, telling him Well get you some decent clothes.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Shelly View Post
    Columbo is a classic. My favorite clip was when there was a homicide in a car junk yard. The police have it all blocked off and when Columbo pulls up in his jalopy, the cop tells him to take the piece of shit around back where they keep the junk cars.
    RABID Columbo fan too. Watched all 67 eppys countless times. Love that one with the junk yard car, and I think same eppy he was mistaken for a homeless person at a day shelter, where he went to ask a possible witness questions. , LOL ... He is a National treasure.

+ Reply to Thread