+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wild nigger feetsball player kills 4 humans and itself

Unregistered Guest

Angry Wild nigger feetsball player kills 4 humans and itself

Wild nigger feetsball player shoots and kills four humans (including a doctor), injures a fifth human, then gets its bat wings when it offed itself..

https://www.yahoo.com/news/2-childre...010718996.html

Niggers are definitely not like us.

nognog Guest

It is always unfortunate when someone is killed by a nigger, let alone four people. A family is practically shattered because of a feral beast and this story will repeat itself time and time again.

DanielB Guest

Cool BEAST OF THE FIELD allowed to roam and kill humans

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wild nigger feetsball player shoots and kills four humans (including a doctor), injures a fifth human, then gets its bat wings when it offed itself..

https://www.yahoo.com/news/2-childre...010718996.html

Niggers are definitely not like us.
    In a sane and normal country/world, your headlines should read " Another Beast of the field was allowed to roam freely to murder 5 innocent people "

Biblicaly..............................Christ calls them " BEAST OF THE FIELD " Here is proof and its even written from the creator Almighty in the Bible. Mind as well thank God for ****pre-warning us ***** most still are baffled by this because its Biblical and are more ashamed of reading and trusting the Bible and Christ words then they are ashamed of hanging with niggers even though they know what a nigger can do. https://fathersmanifesto.net/beast.htm Must view.

Imagine if most white men/humans were all Biblical and believed and trusted Gods message warning of the nigger beasts warnings 100% and we where on the same page as our creator on Just who the fuck is a " beast " and why God calls them " beasts of the field " meant for destruction, and he calls the Adam ( Adamic ) men ( red under the skin, to blush, rosy, red cheeks, etc.. ) Gods eternal people who can earn Salvation ? Well, actually its almost unimaginable, more like WISHFUL THINKING.

Unregistered Guest

I wonder if this RACIST nigger black supremist who singled out white people will make major media outlets ? If it does , which I doubt because they intend to quickly get rid of this article, I wonder if they call it a " hate crime " ? Or is that still reserved for just us white straight/married Christian righteous working class men ?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,813 Times in 438 Posts

Moral of story, avoid the groid!
    My worldwide greeting to all Niggers.......

"Take it easy, and Take it in Gool!"

Thanks
    Thanked 6,002 Times in 1,480 Posts

Any Humans that get killed by a nigger should AUTOMATICALLY gain entrance into Heaven by default.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Caucasian Ju-Ju For This Useful Post:

DeeShawn (04-09-2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 92,072 Times in 20,951 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wonder if this RACIST nigger black supremist who singled out white people will make major media outlets ? If it does , which I doubt because they intend to quickly get rid of this article, I wonder if they call it a " hate crime " ? Or is that still reserved for just us white straight/married Christian righteous working class men ?
    You have to ask?
    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

http://niggermania.co/tom/niggerargu...umentstext.htm

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tom Shelly For This Useful Post:

Chairman Mau Mau (04-17-2021)

Israeli Defense Force Guest

They are already spinning it as a "mental issue" (that goes without saying for niggers) or the always used "too many concussions" from playing feetsball.

You want to control gun crime. Fuck Biden. This is what you do:

1. Niggers Are Not Allowed To Buy, Own Or Possess A Gun.
    2. If caught with a gun automatic 5 years in prison.
    3. Niggers Using a Gun In A Crime - 10 years minimum plus the crime.

Then you enforce it. While it does cost a lot to cage a nigger in prison the costs will even out by keeping them out of society.

When the US breaks apart in the near future a new human Republic will need to emerge that deals with reality.

Hi Nigs Guest

This subhuman actually killed 5 humans, and injured another. Meanwhile, I just saw a video of 2 sheboons in Flint Michigan beating the stuffing out of a human, female postal worker, while yelling something about their stimulus checks.
    So who thought it was a good idea to have white females delivering mail in Flint???

Thanks
    Thanked 92,072 Times in 20,951 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hi Nigs View Post
    This subhuman actually killed 5 humans, and injured another. Meanwhile, I just saw a video of 2 sheboons in Flint Michigan beating the stuffing out of a human, female postal worker, while yelling something about their stimulus checks.
    So who thought it was a good idea to have white females delivering mail in Flint???
    White people should not be anywhere near niggers, they are far too violent and unpredictable. Avoid the groid.
    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

http://niggermania.co/tom/niggerargu...umentstext.htm

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tom Shelly For This Useful Post:

DeeShawn (04-09-2021)

+ Reply to Thread