+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What about niggers with guns?

Unregistered Guest

Default What about niggers with guns?

Seems like you just let the niggers out to kill more niggers?? HEY JOE, this is the problem
    FBI stats show that these " mass" shootings are less than 0.02 percent of the homicide problem in America???
    If Obama started it, this guy will kick the race wars into FULL SPEED ahead very soon....
    Worthless shit hole and all of his abnormals and FOREIGNERS in his staff...
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bi...?ocid=msedgdhp

Thanks
    Thanked 6,011 Times in 1,484 Posts

Niggers can't aim for shit, if they would properly use a firearm maybe the death toll in NigYork, ChimpCongo, Balticoon, and all the other nigger infested shitholes whould be higher. But they have to use it sideways (what I call the Ghetto Grip) because of their monkey like paws.
    Last edited by Caucasian Ju-Ju; 04-08-2021 at 09:59 PM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caucasian Ju-Ju For This Useful Post:

coonhatingjews (04-11-2021),jack2520 (04-08-2021)

Thanks

Was at the indoor range yesterday. Had to walk behind one of the range officers who was carefully watching a young negress which he was giving pistol firing instructions to.
    It was a nigger couple trying to learn to shoot. Kind of struck me funny in an oddball sorta way. Here we all are practicing at the same range! Weird hey?

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NegrosRus View Post
    Was at the indoor range yesterday. Had to walk behind one of the range officers who was carefully watching a young negress which he was giving pistol firing instructions to.
    It was a nigger couple trying to learn to shoot. Kind of struck me funny in an oddball sorta way. Here we all are practicing at the same range! Weird hey?
    Niggers know there time is almost up.....

Thanks
    Thanked 1,823 Times in 439 Posts

The sad thing about niggers who are then permitted to buy guns legally, you can bet your last dollar that every one of those firearms will eventually either be used in a crime, or then be in the wrong hands, stolen, etc, so same fucking thing essentially, and eventually.

How many nogs would ever buy a gun safe?

Upsides are, they shoot their own kind or off themselves playing with them
    My worldwide greeting to all Niggers.......

"Take it easy, and Take it in Gool!"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bro-Ham For This Useful Post:

coonhatingjews (04-11-2021)

Thanks

Yeah, with exact opposite goals in mind. You, you're practicing to protect yourself against nig-nogs mostly.
    Whereas a nigger sees a hypothetical honkey in their sights, but truth of the matter is, white on black "crime" is one of the lowest of all.
    Notice I say "crime", not a justifiable shooting in self defense ala George Zimmerman.

Likely training for a CC Permit, but at an indoor gun range? LOL When I qualified for my CC permit, it was 16 hours of class, and an outdoor range. The instructor had us practically doing somersaults and then shoot and then fire on target.

I only fucked up once, as I was reloading my SA revolver, I had my finger within he trigger guard. That's a big no no. Otherwise I passed with flying colors, one holing the targets at such close ranges with two .45's, a revolver (My Colt SAA) and a Semi Auto (Kimber borrowed to me that day.) Two months later I bought my own .45 1911, a brand new Colt.

I remember once, after I just bought and then picked up a brand new Colt .357 King Cobra years ago (still have it) and shot it that day at their indoor range to test, a supposed Nigger Cop wanted to try it out.

I laughed at the smooth talking nigger and told him, "sorry bud, that's against the range rules here"! LOL The look on his face was priceless! LOL

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bro-Ham For This Useful Post:

Azeotrope (04-09-2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,011 Times in 1,484 Posts

It was a nigger couple trying to learn to shoot.
    I would have left and returned when the nigger was not there. There was a high possibility that the Nigger would have chimped out, becasue it could not hit the bullseye, then turn it's firearm on humans at the range in a fit or rage.

AVOID THE GROID!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Caucasian Ju-Ju For This Useful Post:

coonhatingjews (04-09-2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,274 Times in 3,691 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bro-Ham View Post
    The sad thing about niggers who are then permitted to buy guns legally, you can bet your last dollar that every one of those firearms will eventually either be used in a crime, or then be in the wrong hands, stolen, etc, so same fucking thing essentially, and eventually.

How many nogs would ever buy a gun safe?

Upsides are, they shoot their own kind or off themselves playing with them
    in my part of the world I have never sold a legal gun to a nigger never had one in my shop, most nogs can't get by the background check

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jan View Post
    in my part of the world I have never sold a legal gun to a nigger never had one in my shop, most nogs can't get by the background check
    About 2 weeks ago, I took a ride with my cousin to Midwest Gun in Lyons, Ill. He needed to renew his Illinois FOID Card, and had to do such by a fucking appointment. Sure, any city, county, or state "fucktions" in Illinois are manned majorly by niggers. So most no doubt sit at home collecting a check of some sort, get paid. All cite the mug fuggin Rona, I ain't workin, sheit!

I seen 3 white people shopping and all whites behind the counter. And about 25 niggers in the sto. And they were hovering over those Glocks, and such other semi-auto pistols like flies on shit, no doubt most wanting to have mag capacity larger than 10-rounds.

I didn't attempt to try, cause who wants to be near any smelly niggers with their pants halfway down their asses, which was what they all were, but I wouldn't have been able to get 10' near those pistols if I wanted to.

Very sparse pickings, sure, the cowboy guns, and hunting guns were there, not much in the way of any AR types, and trust there wasn't a Colt Brand AR Rifle in the store.

As for ammo, fuck, whatever they had on the shelf I could've packed in one box and carried out of the store under one arm.
    Niggers mostly want the 9's. (9mm)

I walked around browsing, looking at some holsters, but with absolutely no interest to spend 10 cents in that store anymore.

Many years ago when an Illinois Resident, I had bought 4 firearms from them, handguns specifically.
    They have a 75" indoor range. I did not hear one shot and was there about 40-45 minutes.

The store looked barren mostly. This also used to be a store that sold fishing gear. There was none, all gone. The store basically sucked major ass, 30 years ago it was a quite well stocked store.

Prices were off the charts too, big mark-ups on everything, fuck um.

Wouldn't matter a bit IMO if in 4 years there's another republican in the White House, America I believe has gone past the point of no return. Like an "Escape from LA" Movie.

+ Reply to Thread