Thread: New member saying "HEY"...

Thanks

Default New member saying "HEY"...

Hello all. I am new here and just wanted to give a brief introduction. I 1st heard of Niggermania.com from Anthony Cumia (opie & anthony show) a few years back. Anyways, I am 42 and live in Orlando FL. I have a bachelors degree in Classic/Ancient History from UCF. Im a HUGE fan of the Roman Empire. As a teenager I went thru my phases and probably once would've stuck up for "blue gums or mondays" (what I call niggers. Why? NOBODY likes mondays lol). As I got older I started to see the reality around me. A few things that always kept me from joining anything like this was the fact I am married to a Brazilian woman. Who immigrated here LEGALLY, learned English before she came, and is now an attorney. Regardless, she still is NOT white and some have an issue with that. I get it. And my kids are mixed (my wife's skin isnt dark, just a very light tan) So the whole "race mix hating" thing I cannot be part of. However I DO agree niggers are a 100% BURDEN on every facet of our society. I truly believe just like different dog breeds have different traits, so do humans. Yet we cannot openly discuss it? Bullshit. Africans are simply just programmed to revert to violence more quickly than the rest of the world. Alot of it is in the DNA. Why are alot of niggers afraid of dogs? Why dont alot of niggers know how to swim? Think about it. In Africa the watering hole is a dangerous place. THATS why. How is it that while the almighty Roman Empire had sewers, roads, philosophy, potable water systems in a city of over a million ppl, Sub Saharan Africans were STILL wearing loinclothes and holding spears. So DONT blame me or my ancestors for YOUR shortcomings. I DONT OWE YOU SHIT! So fuck the nigs..Stop sterilizing history. There were NEVER kings and palaces as the revisionist niggers claim. Anyways, glad to be here. Look forward to meeting you all. Thanks.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Grantrizmo For This Useful Post:

goodoldrebel (04-06-2021),Nigrum Barbara (04-06-2021),RoadRules (04-11-2021),Tom Shelly (04-06-2021),Veteran Chimpfighter (04-07-2021),Warlord (04-07-2021),YT Rules (04-07-2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 92,210 Times in 20,987 Posts

If your wife is Hispanic or one of the blond Brazilians with German ancestry, you probably hit the jackpot. There's some real good lookers down there.

Welcome to the forum.
    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

http://niggermania.co/tom/niggerargu...umentstext.htm

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tom Shelly For This Useful Post:

Dave (04-12-2021),goodoldrebel (04-06-2021),Matthew_Benjamin (04-06-2021),Nigrum Barbara (04-07-2021),Veteran Chimpfighter (04-07-2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,112 Times in 355 Posts

Welcome to the forum.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IH8 niggers For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (04-08-2021),Veteran Chimpfighter (04-07-2021)

Formerly human city under Chimp occupation
    Thanks

Welcome !
    I've been with a Latina for over 20years .
    Some of the best women on the planet imho.
    Glad to have you aboard friend

Niggers are the pebble in the shoe of humanity

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Veteran Chimpfighter For This Useful Post:

Nigrum Barbara (04-07-2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 44,495 Times in 13,531 Posts

Cool

Welcome new friend!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YT Rules For This Useful Post:

Nigrum Barbara (04-07-2021),Veteran Chimpfighter (04-07-2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 19,178 Times in 4,115 Posts

Welcome aboard, friend.
    THE NEGRO NEVER FAILS TO DISAPPOINT

REFUND THE POLICE - DEFUND THE NIGGERS!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nigrum Barbara For This Useful Post:

YT Rules (04-07-2021)

Thanks

Bingo. Parents originally nazis. Lol

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grantrizmo For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (04-08-2021),Veteran Chimpfighter (04-08-2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 92,210 Times in 20,987 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grantrizmo View Post
    Bingo. Parents originally nazis. Lol
    Some say the most beautiful women in the world come from there. I've seen some Brazilian blondes that just knocked my socks off. All are welcome here, except for niggers. We all get along.

Is Anthony still mentioning Niggermania?
    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

http://niggermania.co/tom/niggerargu...umentstext.htm

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tom Shelly For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (04-08-2021),Veteran Chimpfighter (04-08-2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,368 Times in 446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Shelly View Post
    Some say the most beautiful women in the world come from there. I've seen some Brazilian blondes that just knocked my socks off. All are welcome here, except for niggers. We all get along.

Is Anthony still mentioning Niggermania?
    Tom have you seen some of those Puerto Rican ladies, man.
    Either way, who’s that Anthony person?
    If it smells like shit and refuses to work, bathe or act human -
    You have a nigger!

Thanks

Welcome aboard. I am also a proud husband to a most wonderful, conservative, God-loving and God-fearing, legally-immigrated, english-speaking, beautiful Brazilian woman. But, enough about her. Thank you for the intro. Looking forward to your future contributions to our community and bashing the hell out of some niggers (at least figuratively, in the literary sense).
    I beez Formica Dinette Johnson n I know my ass be finer den a muffuckuh. So take a number n gitchyo ass in line. Cuz I know you be wantin a slab of dis sheeit I gots ratcheer.