+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stupid niggers mowed part of my lawn by mistake and walked off

Unregistered Guest

Angry Stupid niggers mowed part of my lawn by mistake and walked off

fucking shit skin niggers were supposed to mow my neighbor's lawn and they stared mowing my lawn by mistake. They already mowed 3 strips of grass on my property and I ran out and yelled at them that they got the wrong house. I told them to finish mowing my lawn since now it looks UNEVEN as hell since they mowed three strips of grass on it.
    They refused and ignored me. Now I have to mow my fucking lawn again just to make it look even. FUCKING SHITSKINS really ruin everything. FUCKING NIGGERS.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,522 Times in 585 Posts

Don't feel Bad. Niggers could fuck up an anvil.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RoadRules For This Useful Post:

coonhatingjews (04-09-2021),jack2520 (04-05-2021),Nigrum Barbara (04-06-2021)

Thanks

Trespassing and destruction of property. The proof: They stopped.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZeroPercentDescent For This Useful Post:

coonhatingjews (04-09-2021),jack2520 (04-05-2021),Nigrum Barbara (04-06-2021)

nognog Guest

If you ever spot niggers on your property, call the police. 99.9% of the time, they are not there for any legal purpose, and mistake or not, odds are they have warrants.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,881 Times in 455 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    fucking shit skin niggers were supposed to mow my neighbor's lawn and they stared mowing my lawn by mistake. They already mowed 3 strips of grass on my property and I ran out and yelled at them that they got the wrong house. I told them to finish mowing my lawn since now it looks UNEVEN as hell since they mowed three strips of grass on it.
    They refused and ignored me. Now I have to mow my fucking lawn again just to make it look even. FUCKING SHITSKINS really ruin everything. FUCKING NIGGERS.
    You should have called the wranglers for property damage

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sowhat For This Useful Post:

coonhatingjews (04-09-2021),jack2520 (04-08-2021),Nigrum Barbara (04-06-2021)

Unregistered Guest

Should have let the niggers finish mowing, would've been a good burn.

nognog Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Should have let the niggers finish mowing, would've been a good burn.
    Not recommended: depending on the laws where you live, letting them complete the job, even if they weren't supposed to, could mean they could charge you for the work. Stopping them puts the liability on them as opposed to you.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,261 Times in 865 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nognog View Post
    Not recommended: depending on the laws where you live, letting them complete the job, even if they weren't supposed to, could mean they could charge you for the work. Stopping them puts the liability on them as opposed to you.
    That is not the law anywhere.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Praaayzzeee da LAWD For This Useful Post:

coonhatingjews (04-09-2021),jack2520 (04-08-2021)

nognog Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Praaayzzeee da LAWD View Post
    That is not the law anywhere.
    If people are accidentally doing work on your property, and you decide 'oh, I'll let them complete it and get the work done for FREE' knowing full well they aren't supposed to, YOU are on the hook for it. I've seen it happen to a few people I know before.

Hi Nigs Guest

So you didn't call the cops on these simians? What sort of Niggermaniac are you????

+ Reply to Thread