+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stupid niggers mowed part of my lawn by mistake and walked off

Thanks
    Thanked 3,261 Times in 865 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nognog View Post
    If people are accidentally doing work on your property, and you decide 'oh, I'll let them complete it and get the work done for FREE' knowing full well they aren't supposed to, YOU are on the hook for it. I've seen it happen to a few people I know before.
    No you haven't.

nognog Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Praaayzzeee da LAWD View Post
    No you haven't.
    Okay kid.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,261 Times in 865 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nognog View Post
    Okay kid.
    Okay, so you know "a few" people who had some hapless business that they didn't contract with do work on their property, allowed it to be completed, then were forced to pay for it. Give me a fucking break. Such an error by a business would be rare to begin with. Yet you know multiple people this has happened to. And all these people just let them do the work without stopping it. Nonsense. Best of all, you claim they were all forced to pay for it. How?

I have been in business for 23 years. I provide on-site service for both residential and commercial sites. It has never happened, but if my crew were to work on the wrong property, I wouldn't be getting paid. I would be getting sued, and I would lose. And of the 3 times in all those years when a customer refused to pay me, even when we actually had an agreement (unlike your multiple imaginary friends) and I did exactly what I was supposed to do, it was not an easy task to force them to pay. In fact, in 2 of those instances it wasn't even worth the time or cost to pursue.

There is more than enough bullshit floating around on the internet. You don't need to spread it here.

+ Reply to Thread