+ Reply to Thread

Thread: We get gibs!!!

Unregistered Guest

Default We get gibs!!!

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/23/polit...rus/index.html

look, i am not a big believer in this "vaccine" - mainly because it is not a vaccine, it is a shot of protein that stimulates antibodies in a way that the real or even dead virus does not.

But, it appears to work and so I am wrong.

It certainly works better than wearing masks which do nothing to stop small particles and i know plenty of people who wore masks and who got this. I never wear a mask, have been exposed about a million times.

So, if the government has the money to send masks, maybe, and i am just spitballing, maybe they can send more vaccines?

well, it will be the first time i get GIBS!! - a fucken mask.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,642 Times in 1,199 Posts

I don't think the mask works against a virus. It can't even prevent dust from entering the lungs. The only thing the mask prevents is people lecturing me on not wearing one.

Funny though how I don't remember a nigger wearing one. Not like anyone dare lecture a nigger nowadays. Yet, the mask would serve a second purpose for niggers. It can block out half of their ugly faces
    Black lies. Nigger

nognog Guest

Quote Originally Posted by theHolyGhost View Post
    I don't think the mask works against a virus. It can't even prevent dust from entering the lungs. The only thing the mask prevents is people lecturing me on not wearing one.

Funny though how I don't remember a nigger wearing one. Not like anyone dare lecture a nigger nowadays. Yet, the mask would serve a second purpose for niggers. It can block out half of their ugly faces
    A mask does help to some degree, but the MSM and morons treat it like a invincible shield that simply having it on will protect you. In truth, it more helps to slow down those with COVID from spreading it to others...but short of wearing a full bio suit with its own air supply, there's no way to be absolutely 100% protected in public.

Marxist Lucifer Coon is offline Super Moderator

HazNig Officer

Gorilla Fighter Commander

Regular Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 23,238 Times in 6,485 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nognog View Post
    A mask does help to some degree, but the MSM and morons treat it like a invincible shield that simply having it on will protect you. In truth, it more helps to slow down those with COVID from spreading it to others...but short of wearing a full bio suit with its own air supply, there's no way to be absolutely 100% protected in public.
    I read an article from a virologist a few months ago, and he made the analogy that a mask is as effective at stopping virus's as a chain link fence is at stopping a handful of sand thrown at it. The only thing a mask does is prove to our commie new world order overlords that 90+% of us are willing to submit to them.

nognog Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Marxist Lucifer Coon View Post
    I read an article from a virologist a few months ago, and he made the analogy that a mask is as effective at stopping virus's as a chain link fence is at stopping a handful of sand thrown at it. The only thing a mask does is prove to our commie new world order overlords that 90+% of us are willing to submit to them.

Technically true. The virus is far too small for most masks to stop...but when someone is infected with COVID-19 and coughs or sneezes, they're expelling more then just the virus, but tiny saliva droplets too. The virus more often then not is attached to that and the masks can stop those droplets. Masks do help to some degree but again, anyone treating them like this invulnerable barrier that will absolutely 100% protect themselves is a idiot. Plus if you're wearing a mask and someone sick without one coughs on you, it ain't going to do shit because the mask doesn't protect your eyes which can be an infection vector.

Keeping six feet from folks is probably ten times better then masks in that regard. COVID might just be a somewhat worse flu but no one wants to get sick.

+ Reply to Thread