Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nigger Woods In Rollover Car Crash! Seriously Injured!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,711 Times in 1,400 Posts

Default Golf Nigger TIger WOods in serious condition

Tiger Woods was found alive with serious injuries with no evidence of impairment after crash, officials say

Golf Nigger Tiger Woods was alive and conscious when first responders rushed to the scene of a single-vehicle rollover crash Tuesday morning, Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva said.

Villanueva said that Golf Nigger Woods was driving at a "relatively greater speed than normal" when he crashed in a hilly area and that Woods was driving northbound when he hit a center divider and flew several hundred feet. He added that there was no evidence of impairment when emergency personnel arrived.

"[The vehicle] crossed the center divider, to the point that it rested several hundred feet away so obviously that indicates they were going at a relatively -- a greater speed than normal. However, because it is downhill, it slopes and it also curves," he said. "That area has a high frequency of accidents. Itís not uncommon."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Caucasian Ju-Ju For This Useful Post:

DeeShawn (Yesterday)

Thanks

heard on the radio nigger woods has a rod in his leg , pins and screws in his ankle. so willing to bet the nigger never plays golf again

4. The Following User Says Thank You to proud boy For This Useful Post:

goodoldrebel (Yesterday)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 421 Posts

Of course no charges against the half breed nigger.
    Had it been me, there'd be a list of charges as long as my arm, destruction of property, etc etc.

And what''s with this mention of a "Black Box" in a car? Is this something these new vehicles have?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bro-Ham For This Useful Post:

goodoldrebel (Yesterday)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,698 Times in 796 Posts

This half nigger will now understand itís dangerous to cross the WHITE LINES.

Sometimes too much beer is just not enough.

If Nigger was on fire and I was holding a can of beer my first reaction would be to finish the beer.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NigGurgitate For This Useful Post:

goodoldrebel (Yesterday),Runnigger (Today),YT Rules (Today)