+ Reply to Thread

Thread: You think Nigger fuxation is bad now..

Unregistered Guest

Default You think Nigger fuxation is bad now..

I can just see whacked out niggers on the loose stoned now. New Joisey made pot legal... LOL.. Not a prude here, but just watch....

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can just see whacked out niggers on the loose stoned now. New Joisey made pot legal... LOL.. Not a prude here, but just watch....
    What’s the difference? They already are.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,991 Times in 464 Posts

The problem is; and ALWAYS will be; that when Niggers are Self Destructive; the beasts usually take a few innocent White People with them.

This happened 10 plus years ago; but a car with 5 Monkeys that were High; were doing over 100mph on Route 422; right outside of Reading; going towards Philly. Nigger loses control of the car; takes out 4 other cars; kills multiple people. This was during the summer. A friend of mine at work at the time; drove past that point to and from work. He told me there were body parts scattered all over 422 West bound. The Nog crossed over a grass strip and impacted the west bound cars almost head on. EXPECT VEHICLE FATALIES to go UP with Niggers behind the wheel.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRules View Post
    The problem is; and ALWAYS will be; that when Niggers are Self Destructive; the beasts usually take a few innocent White People with them.

This happened 10 plus years ago; but a car with 5 Monkeys that were High; were doing over 100mph on Route 422; right outside of Reading; going towards Philly. Nigger loses control of the car; takes out 4 other cars; kills multiple people. This was during the summer. A friend of mine at work at the time; drove past that point to and from work. He told me there were body parts scattered all over 422 West bound. The Nog crossed over a grass strip and impacted the west bound cars almost head on. EXPECT VEHICLE FATALIES to go UP with Niggers behind the wheel.
    I'll bet my left nut that the schwug didn't even get a ticket.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 Times in 621 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What can I say? Nigger is as nigger does
    Give a White Man a pile of bricks, and he will build you a Civilization. Give Civilization to a nigger, and he'll turn it into a pile of bricks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave For This Useful Post:

RoadRules (02-24-2021)

+ Reply to Thread