+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ni(g)gerian air force passenger plane crash kills seven people (Rockbird)

hoop Guest

Default Ni(g)gerian air force passenger plane crash kills seven people (Rockbird)

Nigerian Minister for Aviation Sirika Hadi said earlier on Twitter that "a military aircraft King Air 350 has just crashed short of our Abuja runway after reporting engine failure en route Minna," a city about 110 kilometers (68 miles) northwest of Abuja. He gave no details on casualties but wrote: "It appears to be fatal."

The twin-propeller King Air 350i, a variant of the model, takes up to eight passengers, according to the plane manufacturer's website.

In scrubland just outside the airport perimeter, dozens of military and airport officials picked through scattered debris while the smell of burning chemicals lingered in the air, a Reuters witness said.

“I just saw the whole thing explode, fire and smoke together... When I got there I saw dead bodies on the ground.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-n...-idUSKBN2AL0BL

nognog Guest

I'm impressed the niggers even got the plane off the ground to crash it in the first place!

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hoop View Post
    Nigerian Minister for Aviation Sirika Hadi said earlier on Twitter that "a military aircraft King Air 350 has just crashed short of our Abuja runway after reporting engine failure en route Minna," a city about 110 kilometers (68 miles) northwest of Abuja. He gave no details on casualties but wrote: "It appears to be fatal."

The twin-propeller King Air 350i, a variant of the model, takes up to eight passengers, according to the plane manufacturer's website.

In scrubland just outside the airport perimeter, dozens of military and airport officials picked through scattered debris while the smell of burning chemicals lingered in the air, a Reuters witness said.

“I just saw the whole thing explode, fire and smoke together... When I got there I saw dead bodies on the ground.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-n...-idUSKBN2AL0BL
    Nigerian Air Force? LMAO. Are these the magic niggers who could fly and built the pyramids? They are all kamikaze pilot save bet.

Unregistered Guest

Good to hear they’re getting planes off the ground, next they’ll start flying transports and fill them up with 100+ niggers.

Unregistered Guest

Default Lol

A King Air can fly on 1 engine without any issues if a human was flying it.

Unregistered Guest

"the smell of burning chemicals lingered in the air,"

flying jenkem lab no doubt

+ Reply to Thread