Thread: there has never been a nigger worth coveting

Thanks

Default there has never been a nigger worth coveting

Stop tolerating niggers and those that niggerworship. Dont hire them. Dont rent to them. And never accept them or tolerate them.
    In the USA niggers have ruined everything about America including the courage of patriots. Niggers burn, loot, and murder and are held accountable. If a white woman kills her child, it's nonstop news for 2 years. If a nigger kills a child, which they do every 18 hours in America, not a word. recently a pair of niggers that adopted a white child, beat her to death. YOu wont hear shit about it. Nowhere predominantly black on the planet is civilized. nowhere. niggers outnumber white humans by a multiple of three. There are four times as many nigger countries when compared to white founded nations. Nowhere the nigger breathes is civilized.
    Maxine taylor charged her constituents to riot in the faces of conservatives. was she held accountable? Mayor of cleveland has two sons committing felonies, and he's still the mayor and father of a murdering nigger. Segregation is the only civilized solution. Do not support anything nigger. That includes schools, tv, sports, and any retail outlet that employs niggers. You'll find you save money at the expense of petty inconvenience.
    Dont be a hypocrite. If you hate niggers, then stop enabling them.
    I wish the greatest generation was still alive. They would have never tolerated any of this. The fucking babyboomers were wrong about civil rights, and by golly, they suffered with higher crime, death by nigger, and the dumbest bunch of offspring and grandkids this world has known since the 17th century. Fucking niggers ruin everything.
    I intend to remove every nigger from my community. Every place that hire niggers will suffer. Every nigger within three feet will be turned back to the shitpile they originated from. Niggers do not have souls. There are no niggers in heaven. Of all the ways GOD could have ended the antediluvian lives of niggers; fires from heaven, angel assassins, earthquakes and volcano lava, GOD chose the flood, because niggers can't swim.
    Until the nigger is removed, I will no longer be making income to pay the FEDeral niggerloving taxman. These fucktwats designed this system to fail by implementing the inept, degenerate nigger, and I do not intend to pay for it any longer. Too old to start over, too young to not put up a fight.
    Freedom is meant for men and women, not the soulless beasts of the fields with violent hands that GOD intended to drown.
    THere has never been a "good" nigger.
    The black contribution to the GDP is exponentially less than the expenses associated with black welfare and black criminality. STop tolerating the nigger.
    Whites are the world's minority representing 11.5% of the population. Yet, every brown and black in the world wants to immigrate to the two dozen white founded nations on the planet. Niggers have never contributed anything beneficial in all of recorded history. The inventions and patents that the tv is awarding these dead niggers with is a lie. All of them. all 51 accomplished negroid patents are frauds. Look them up, it's easy, and already done for you. The nigger is worthless shitspawn. Those that breed with the nigger to create mutated HLA system DNApe mulattos are abominations to GOD and man. Stop tolerating niggers and nigger lovers. This is no longer a nation of laws, proven by the 2000 riots of 2020 and the niggers held unaccountable. In my experience, if a dead nigger is found, the investigation looks for other niggers. 98% of all niggers murdered in America are killed by niggers. Just saying, DONT BE SCARED ANYMORE. Crowns and jewels will be provided by the Lord for doing GODs work.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to piano For This Useful Post:

Dirtbag (02-22-2021),jack2520 (02-21-2021),NigGurgitate (02-22-2021),Overseer2 (02-23-2021),Peterbiltdriver (02-22-2021),proud boy (02-22-2021),theHolyGhost (02-21-2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 66,332 Times in 21,158 Posts

I wish the greatest generation was still alive. They would have never tolerated any of this.

They fought the wrong enemy--Germans, Italians and Japanese were never a danger to civilisation, niggers are! This is not a bash, but simply a statement of fact. Oh, I AM bashing niggers, though!
    Pizza for humans, dirt pizza for nigger animals.

White Lives Matter!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jack2520 For This Useful Post:

Dirtbag (02-22-2021),NigGurgitate (02-22-2021),Overseer2 (02-23-2021),Peterbiltdriver (02-22-2021),piano (Today),theHolyGhost (02-21-2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 391 Posts

I agree with you pal. I am tired of coal burners. Long ago I had a nigger lover girl in my class.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stallan For This Useful Post:

Peterbiltdriver (02-22-2021),piano (Today),RoadRules (02-21-2021),theHolyGhost (02-21-2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stallan View Post
    I agree with you pal. I am tired of coal burners. Long ago I had a nigger lover girl in my class.
    By now she's probably dead or has several bastard sprogs.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to clap For This Useful Post:

Peterbiltdriver (02-22-2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by clap View Post
    By now she's probably dead or has several bastard sprogs.
    I checked out her facebook page. She is married to a nigger.