+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 191

Thread: HUGE Bombshell Any Day Now !

  1. #181
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    554
    Thanks
    492
    Thanked 1,889 Times in 511 Posts

    Default

    I just dropped a few bombshells in my toilet!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Homobongo For This Useful Post:

    jack2520 (10-28-2021)

  3. #182
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    270
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 725 Times in 234 Posts

    Default

    [QUOTE=Tom Shelly;1157057]In depth video of the AZ audit.

    Obviously, nothing will happen and nothing will change. But it's interesting to see how the Chinese rigged our election. They'll probably do the same in 2024 to keep Trump out of office. The Democrats and Chinese are bedfellows in their zeal to destroy the United States.


    Yup. Most Favored Nation status. Mandarin, not Spanish, will soon become the "native" language of Sino-US.

  4. #183
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    31,497
    Thanks
    6,562
    Thanked 102,091 Times in 23,035 Posts

    Default

    I thought we were done with this any day now bullshit?

    A MAJOR EVENT coming soon now !


    MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell Promises Major Event On Thanksgiving Weekend


    “I cannot wait to drop this Supreme Court case the Tuesday at 9 a.m. before Thanksgiving and the whole world is going to be watching all this unfold over Thanksgiving,” he said to Steve Bannon, Friday on his War Room podcast, “We’re going to do a marathon from Wednesday night of Thanksgiving all the way to Sunday.”

    https://conservativebrief.com/mike-lindell-promises-53474/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=ProTrumpNews
    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

    http://niggermania.co/tom/niggerargu...umentstext.htm

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tom Shelly For This Useful Post:

    Chairman Mau Mau (10-28-2021),jack2520 (10-28-2021),Nigrum Barbara (10-27-2021)

  6. #184
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    5,695
    Thanks
    39,701
    Thanked 25,847 Times in 5,516 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Shelly View Post
    MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell Promises Major Event On Thanksgiving Weekend
    Bobo the Basset Hound reacts to this news:

    THE NEGRO NEVER FAILS TO DISAPPOINT

    REFUND THE POLICE - DEFUND THE NIGGERS!

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nigrum Barbara For This Useful Post:

    Chairman Mau Mau (11-02-2021),coonhatingjews (11-02-2021),Homobongo (10-27-2021),jack2520 (10-28-2021)

  8. #185
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    270
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 725 Times in 234 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigrum Barbara View Post
    Bobo the Basset Hound reacts to this news:

    I fucking LOVE IT!!!!!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Southern Mountaineer For This Useful Post:

    Nigrum Barbara (10-28-2021)

  10. #186
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    31,497
    Thanks
    6,562
    Thanked 102,091 Times in 23,035 Posts

    Default

    Over 23,000 Registered Voters Revealed To Have Same Phone Number and Over 4,000 With Same Date of Registration Found in Wisconsin County

    Wisconsin’s Racine County’s GOP has discovered significant evidence of Election Fraud while investigating their voter registration database.
    The County’s Republican Party Committee on Election Fraud has identified great areas of consternation while sifting through the database. Most notably, there are over 23,000 voters who are registered under the exact same phone number, one that the city claimed was used as a “default” number up until 2005. However, according to the official report, the Committee found “over 100 active voters that registered after 2005 including 38 active voters that were registered in 2020 with this same number”.

    https://100percentfedup.com/over-230...consin-county/


    In other news, alien beings from another galaxy will land in Times Square to announce their presence and share their advanced technology with us ANY DAY NOW:




    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

    http://niggermania.co/tom/niggerargu...umentstext.htm

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tom Shelly For This Useful Post:

    Chairman Mau Mau (11-02-2021),coonhatingjews (11-02-2021),jack2520 (11-25-2021)

  12. #187
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    25,809
    Thanks
    97,642
    Thanked 60,946 Times in 19,767 Posts

    Default

    The story is believable. Still, nothing will happen.
    The Pope wrote NIGGER

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to coonhatingjews For This Useful Post:

    jack2520 (11-25-2021)

  14. #188
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    554
    Thanks
    492
    Thanked 1,889 Times in 511 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Shelly View Post
    Over 23,000 Registered Voters Revealed To Have Same Phone Number and Over 4,000 With Same Date of Registration Found in Wisconsin County

    Wisconsin’s Racine County’s GOP has discovered significant evidence of Election Fraud while investigating their voter registration database.
    The County’s Republican Party Committee on Election Fraud has identified great areas of consternation while sifting through the database. Most notably, there are over 23,000 voters who are registered under the exact same phone number, one that the city claimed was used as a “default” number up until 2005. However, according to the official report, the Committee found “over 100 active voters that registered after 2005 including 38 active voters that were registered in 2020 with this same number”.

    https://100percentfedup.com/over-230...consin-county/


    In other news, alien beings from another galaxy will land in Times Square to announce their presence and share their advanced technology with us ANY DAY NOW:




    I'm afraid the aliens would be very disappointed. "Why are they all wearing masks? We failed to detect any dangerous pathogen in the air. And why is their leader mentally impaired? We're going back home."

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Homobongo For This Useful Post:

    jack2520 (11-25-2021)

  16. #189
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    31,497
    Thanks
    6,562
    Thanked 102,091 Times in 23,035 Posts

    Default

    In a couple months - when we reach the one-year anniversary of 'any day now - we'll have to change the title of the thread to Any Year Now.
    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

    http://niggermania.co/tom/niggerargu...umentstext.htm

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tom Shelly For This Useful Post:

    Chairman Mau Mau (11-25-2021),jack2520 (11-25-2021)

  18. #190
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Southern New England
    Posts
    5,297
    Thanks
    11,090
    Thanked 18,223 Times in 4,616 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Shelly View Post
    In a couple months - when we reach the one-year anniversary of 'any day now - we'll have to change the title of the thread to Any Year Now.
    In 2099 it'll change to 'any century now'; then 'any millennium now'.
    "The Negro is a wise and noble race who carries themselves with a quiet dignity", said no one, ever.

    One day niggers will only be found in museums and fossil beds.

    Give a hungry nigger a fish, you've fed him for a day;
    Let him starve to death and you can forget about him forever.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Warlord For This Useful Post:

    jack2520 (11-25-2021)

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. NFL bombshell - niggers threw the game!
    By Unregistered in forum Niggermania Guest Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-09-2017, 04:36 PM
  2. Niggermania Exclusive Video - Zimmerman Trial Bombshell
    By Tom Shelly in forum Niggerfuxation and TNB
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-28-2015, 06:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •