+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Honest Update on Conditions at a Manhattan Hospital

Unregistered Guest

Thanks
    Thanked 1,800 Times in 524 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My hat is off to that nurse, it takes a lot of balls to speak out like that.

Unregistered Guest

As for the vaccination killing people, according to their own records, 55 people have died from the vaccine. The vast majority were already in very bad health (like on dialysis with poor compliance to treatment schedule, or with some other deadly illness) or very old therefore vulnerable in several ways.

As usual, people with small problems had small adverse reactions and people with big problems had big adverse reactions.

See VAERS database.
    First read the instructions if you want meaningful data.
    There are many adverse effects but few hospitalizations from the ones now given, and 55 deaths out of all the shots given to date.
    About The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)
    https://vaers.hhs.gov/data.html

Also understand this is not completely like most other vaccines, it is also a kind of a medical device. But that's splitting hairs. Before people criticize or praise it, they owe it to themselves to find out as much as possible about how it works and how other treatments and vaccines work. The nice thing is that it is working.

Not trying to shit on anyone, just saying there's more factual inf out there than a lot of people know, because it does not just pop up in searches without specific terms.

------------------------------------
    Message VAERS data in CDC WONDER are updated every Friday. Hence, results for the same query can change from week to week.
    Message These results are for 55 total events.
    Vaccine Type
    Results are sorted in by-variable order

Move this column one place to the right Events Reported Click to sort by Events Reported ascending Click to sort by Events Reported descending

Move this column one place to the left Percent (of 55) Click to sort by Percent (of 55) ascending Click to sort by Percent (of 55) descending
    COVID19 VACCINE (COVID19) 55 100.00%
    Total 55 100.00%
    Query Criteria:

Event Category: Death
    State / Territory: The United States/Territories/Unknown
    Vaccine Products: COVID19 VACCINE (COVID19)
    Group By: Vaccine Type
    Show Totals: True
    Show Zero Values: False
    ---------------------------------

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    this is just an opinion:
    and now onto social credit: There has been a quiet movement for a long time to require or force all data devices to be certifiable in order to connect to the internet. Right now, for most people, the ISP knows who you are. With the easy rise of anonymous computers connecting to random hotspots and other loosely controlled access points, the social media's info-harvesting is as much from the government and from big data -the spying and knowing who one is and where one is, that is what I mean. Those in power at any time have enjoyed this surveillance.
    In the future, I expect every PC and device will be, by force, traceable to an individual, and when it is online it will expose that identity in order to connect. It's a very real threat against safety of the the citizens and their persons. The social credit can therefore be extracted from what one may think is an anonymous notebook or desktop (for those with no smartphones). The result being that 'anonymous' shitposting will be stuck to 'someone', whether a real or fabricated identity.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,330 Times in 312 Posts

My guess is it's BECAUSE Trump is on his way out; and Mr. Potato Head/Whore get to the Noble Oval in a couple of days?

Thanks

Computers have had something called a Global Identifier for decades now that identifies the motherboard to the operating system. The operating system gets updates from Microsoft and thus communicates this ID, and ties it to whatever internet ip address you are updating from. This has been the case since Windows 98 in my experience. That data was most likely saved up until now, and with the data center and server farm power nowadays, it can be accessed and processed at unprecedented speeds and correlated with all kinds of other data gathered since then. Whether you all like Snowden or not, you should watch the two movies about him and all the youtube interviews he gave about how big data works. The movie Snowden is a dramatization from Oliver Stone and is very good, and gives a great overview of what he blew the whistle about and how it affects all of us.
    Then there is the movie Citizen 4, where Snowden himself is the lead character, and it goes deeper into some of the things, and of course the dialog is right from the horse's mouth. He used the term "turnkey tyranny" when describing what he built for our government's intelligence community, and that system is most likely now even stronger since the 8 years ago when he spilled the beans. Just look at all the Capitol "bandits" being hunted down now based on cell phone and social media data.

Thanks
    Thanked 88,869 Times in 20,173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy L. Jaxcoon View Post
    Computers have had something called a Global Identifier for decades now that identifies the motherboard to the operating system. The operating system gets updates from Microsoft and thus communicates this ID, and ties it to whatever internet ip address you are updating from. .
    Can you provide links and sources for this information so people can do their own research?
    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

http://niggermania.co/tom/niggerargu...umentstext.htm

Thanks

Yes I will try to find some sources for this.

I was drawing on my over twenty years in the computer field, and thought that the Snowden references would be a great starting point for further research.

I started working on computers around 2000 and the IBM PC's that we had all had the GUID turned on in the BIOS by default. That was the first time I saw that, and that is used in most devices now, sometimes with a different name.

With phones it is the IMEI which is the device ID, separate from the SIM card, so that if you change SIM cards, the device ID is persistent.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intern...pment_Identity

Here is a link to Snowden talking to Joe Rogan about the current state of surveillance and how cell phones spy on you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFns39RXPrU

Here is a link to GUID or UUID: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Univer...que_identifier

Here is a link talking about Primary Keys in database design: https://www.lifewire.com/primary-key-definition-1019179

My main point to make: I was responding to the unregistered/guest post who said,

"There has been a quiet movement for a long time to require or force all data devices to be certifiable in order to connect to the internet. Right now, for most people, the ISP knows who you are. With the easy rise of anonymous computers connecting to random hotspots and other loosely controlled access points, the social media's info-harvesting is as much from the government and from big data -the spying and knowing who one is and where one is, that is what I mean. Those in power at any time have enjoyed this surveillance.
    In the future, I expect every PC and device will be, by force, traceable to an individual, and when it is online it will expose that identity in order to connect. It's a very real threat against safety of the the citizens and their persons. The social credit can therefore be extracted from what one may think is an anonymous notebook or desktop (for those with no smartphones). The result being that 'anonymous' shitposting will be stuck to 'someone', whether a real or fabricated identity."

I believe we are at that point already, and were probably there when Snowden broke the news.

+ Reply to Thread