+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Honest Update on Conditions at a Manhattan Hospital

Thanks
    Thanked 88,430 Times in 20,048 Posts

Default New Honest Update on Conditions at a Manhattan Hospital

I've been getting first-hand information on the number of actual covid patients at a large Manhattan hospital.

Usually, it's been less than 20, even at the covid peak. For the last few months, it's been less than a dozen. Even though the media wants us to believe that bodies are being stacked up in hallways and doctors exhausted from work, there's usually fewer than 12 in the entire hospital.

But just recently, the number jumped up to 100 in the last few days. I'm just being honest here, I don't have an agenda one way or the other. I always honestly retell what I've been told by a very reliable source at the hospital. A personal friend of mine. There is a spike just over the last week. But the funny thing is, the media isn't reporting this at all. When there is an ACTUAL spike, they don't report it. Their 'news' is completely fabricated, even when the actual news fits their narrative, they just ignore it. For the last year, they've been reporting that this hospital has been constantly overwhelmed with covid patients when it has NOT. And now that they actually do have a large influx of covid patients, the media ignores it.

It just goes to show you that the media 'news' and actual reality are two completely different things entirely.

My source also tells me that every covid patient in the hospital is elderly with a pre-existing condition and that all of them are receiving treatment and expected to recover. They are usually out in a few days and to this date, the hospital has not lost one patient due to covid. Not one. And they are the largest in Manhattan. (they pride themselves on their effective treatments).
    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

http://niggermania.co/tom/niggerargu...umentstext.htm

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tom Shelly For This Useful Post:

Marxist Lucifer Coon (01-13-2021),Nigrum Barbara (01-13-2021),Sammy L. Jaxcoon (Today)

Thanks

Main Stream Media is a very disgusting shitshow. When ever start watching any presentation in which there is a fake news anchor with lots of stage makeup on
    their face, sitting at some weird curved desk-like contraption, and then they start their endless blathering.........I just stop watching.

When you see those fake news anchors, that is your clue to stop watching. It's a filter. They sanitize, niggerize, and doctor up the facts always in such a way
    as to forward the leftist, nigger, transgender, weak-minded version of what they want society to be. It's exactly the opposite of anything aimed at having
    a free, white, productive, thriving, working, happy, intelligent society such as we had in the 1950s.

I have been lucky in my life so far. Most of was spent living in absolutely nigger-free conditions.

That kind of knowledge and experience is actively being suppressed and wiped out.

The niggerized lifestyle does not want this knowledge to be available.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,389 Times in 1,145 Posts

Same thing here. I have a lot of friends in the NY/NJ area and I occasionally call to see what's going on. I never hear about the pandemonium we hear about on the news. In fact, they tell me they don't even know anyone that got covid
    Black lies. Nigger

Unregistered Guest

If the MSM vanished overnight so many problems would go away so quickly. They greatly exaggerate the reality out of everything to rile everybody up, or rather just to get everyone to keep watching. They want to give you the most extreme opinions all over the place to pull out the worst emotions from within you and it’s working on many people.
    The most impressionable of all them are without a doubt, the niggers. All you have to do is tell them lies that White people are killing them in the street and the Klan is still going around burning crosses and then they get all angry and riot in the streets and do the exact same things to other people that they think others are doing to them.
    This is another liberal hypocrisy, “two wrongs make a right”. When you’re a liberal that seems to be the case.
    Niggers are just the perfect wrecking balls of any society willing to manipulate them, and why we can’t seem to get rid of them. They are simply tools of anarchy for the powerful elite to achieve and maintain control.
    Since niggers are nearly illiterate and incapable of mathematics, they’ll never do the research themselves and realize they have it pretty good.
    Future looks quite dark.

Thanks

What's surprising is that when there are no patients with Covid in her hospital, the media reports that there is a huge spike in cases and that hospitals are over whelmed. When there actually is a spike in patients at her hospital, the media doesn't report it.

The U.S. media is so used to lying that when reality coincides with the propaganda they are pushing, they don't even care enough to report it. Usually, propaganda has a grain of truth in it but the American media is so far gone, they just completely make shit up out of thin air and ignore reality.
    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

nognog Guest

Yeah, it's not as bad as claimed. Personally I believe it is somewhat more infectious then the flu, but if you're healthy you'll likely survive it. Only those that got preexisting conditions seem to be dying from it, like the last nail in their coffin. And yet they shut down basically the world because of it. And now with these 'new strains', they'll lock down the world forever...for some reason. Never really got that plan. If everyone loses their jobs, how is the government going to steal their tax dollars? Nothing about this makes any sense to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,732 Times in 497 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nognog View Post
    Yeah, it's not as bad as claimed. Personally I believe it is somewhat more infectious then the flu, but if you're healthy you'll likely survive it. Only those that got preexisting conditions seem to be dying from it, like the last nail in their coffin. And yet they shut down basically the world because of it. And now with these 'new strains', they'll lock down the world forever...for some reason. Never really got that plan. If everyone loses their jobs, how is the government going to steal their tax dollars? Nothing about this makes any sense to me.
    They want to implement a system of credits similar to the one in China. The currency will be digital. Anyone who isn't a good slave and doesn't comply what the government says won't have any credits and won't be able to buy anything, or will just get arrested. They don't need to steal your tax dollars anymore because they can steal your freedom.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whiteasfuck View Post
    They want to implement a system of credits similar to the one in China. The currency will be digital. Anyone who isn't a good slave and doesn't comply what the government says won't have any credits and won't be able to buy anything, or will just get arrested. They don't need to steal your tax dollars anymore because they can steal your freedom.
    The whole 'social credits' thing is strange. What if someone doesn't participate in social media bullshit? Is society going to punish them? Will it now be a requirement that everyone join Facebook and Twitter and post daily pictures of their lunch?

Bullshit.

Most public figures hire services to post for them, including actors and celebrities. Who the hell has time post pictures of sunsets and pet dogs? it's a ridiculous waste of time.

Can you imagine telling some 80 year old that they can't buy bread at the grocery store because they don't have enough positive likes on their Twitter account? What nonsense. Only millennials would think up such nonsense. They have no concept of freedom and self reliance.

Thanks

What I heard so far about the social credit system is that databases keep info on people who post reviews online, especially complaints to big companies, and people who are considered "trouble makers." It probably also draws on public posts on social media, but may well have access to non-public social media information if the government is behind it. It is used alongside normal credit reporting to fill in the blanks about who you actually are for employers, landlords, banks, and who knows who else. It is used to help verify identity at banks too. I had to set up an online account recently, and they come up with security questions asking what cars I owned in the past. What was odd was the only one in the list that I recognized was one from over 8 years ago that I actually forced a dealership to buy back because it was grossly misrepresented and had a terrible chemical smell inside that made me sick, and I had threatened to file a complaint with the state if they did not buy it back. Funny that came up and not the several cars I have owned since then, and actually kept and registered. A Chinese person told me that over there, people who try to stand out or complain about anything will get denied things, and of course if they complain too much can be fined or lose their jobs, or be denied a job without explanation.

I explored a site online called mylife because they kept spamming my inbox, and finally gave them a dollar to see what they had on me (using a prepaid card with less than $10 left so they could not renew) and they actually showed me mine and my neighbors "social scores" that ranged between 0 and 5. I could click on my neighbors and see lots of info, and if i paid more money, could have seen their public records and most anything else.

Years ago (circa 2010) Gov. Jesse Ventura filmed an episode of "Conspiracy Theory" where he exposed so called "fusion centers" that have been popping up since 2001 where the government compiles data on any "people of interest" including political activists and other suspected "trouble makers." Jesse found out that they operate outside most government supervision and could well share their info with corporations and you would never know about it.

nognog Guest

Quote Originally Posted by whiteasfuck View Post
    I'm not sure how they'd enforce it, honestly. It works in China because that's all they've ever known is oppression, but in America and other countries, they've known nothing but absolute freedom. I don't think that's the true end game here...what they MIGHT do is instead make more and more things a felony, crippling someone from having a life if convicted. Saying nigger might land you 5-10 years in the slammer someday...it probably does in some nigger loving countries already.

+ Reply to Thread