+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nigger nurse

Unregistered Guest

Default Nigger nurse

My friend then I have known for 40+ years is terminally ill with cancer. We would always talk smack to each other when he was well. So when I visited him in the hospital. I said, you need to get your ass out of bed and get your butt moving so we can go hang out again.. This brought a smile to his face. A nigger nurse asked to speak with me outside in the hallway. She starts giving me this business that I cane-nt be talking to her pa-junz like dat! Dat man be dying and yall goes in there and speaks to hims like dat? I said, you fucking bitch! That man is my friend! A good friend I have known for over 40 years. He knows when Im joking with him and when Im not. I will speak to my friend however I damn well please! I asked for her supervisor and got just as shitty with her about this. She was human and actually calmed me down. She said she would take care of the matter and told me to go back in and visit with my friend. She brought me drinks and snacks for the inconvenience and apologized several times, which was very nice of her. I think she was a little embarrassed by what this nigger had said.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My friend then I have known for 40+ years is terminally ill with cancer. We would always talk smack to each other when he was well. So when I visited him in the hospital. I said, you need to get your ass out of bed and get your butt moving so we can go hang out again.. This brought a smile to his face. A nigger nurse asked to speak with me outside in the hallway. She starts giving me this business that I cane-nt be talking to her pa-junz like dat! Dat man be dying and yall goes in there and speaks to hims like dat? I said, you fucking bitch! That man is my friend! A good friend I have known for over 40 years. He knows when Im joking with him and when Im not. I will speak to my friend however I damn well please! I asked for her supervisor and got just as shitty with her about this. She was human and actually calmed me down. She said she would take care of the matter and told me to go back in and visit with my friend. She brought me drinks and snacks for the inconvenience and apologized several times, which was very nice of her. I think she was a little embarrassed by what this nigger had said.
    I think she was probably being overly nice to you just in case you reported this to the hospital administration. Because stuff like this sometimes comes down on a supervisor. Even though that supervisor had nothing to do with it.

Unregistered Guest

Good for you, all the way around. Your friend knows he's sick, and he certainly didn't need to hear the reminder of it from an eavesdropping nigger nurse.

Bless you for not ignoring your friend, being loyal, and for doing what you can for him while he is still with you.

nognog Guest

Careful, disrespecting niggers like that is dangerous these days. You might get banned from the hospital.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by nognog View Post
    Careful, disrespecting niggers like that is dangerous these days. You might get banned from the hospital.
    FUCK NIGGERS, its time for whites to take back America.....

Unregistered Guest

FUCK NIGGERS, its time for whites to take back America.....
    Amen! Fuck that! We were here first! We built this nation not them. The day I bow down to a nigger is the day I lose all self respect!

Unregistered Guest

I think she was probably being overly nice to you just in case you reported this to the hospital administration. Because stuff like this sometimes comes down on a supervisor. Even though that supervisor had nothing to do with it.
    This is unfortunately true. If whatever the nig did was serious enough both of you could lose your jobs.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 Times in 334 Posts

Niggers are self defeating, they want to get rid of the white race, But, then they’ll be no one to pay the taxes for all their free gibs.

Unregistered Guest

Amen! Fuck that! We were here first! We built this nation not them. The day I bow down to a nigger is the day I lose all self respect!
    Never ever bow down to imported goods. That is all they are.

Thanks

I have an older friend that calls niggers Obsolete Farm Equipment.

+ Reply to Thread