Thread: Hello fellow Niggermaniacs!

Thanks

Default Hello fellow Niggermaniacs!

Hey all, been a lurker and guest poster for a while now, and am looking forward to being part of this big family finally. So happy this forum has been around forever and that I can join now.

I live on the east coast in a small town that has some niggers, but nowhere as bad as what I've been reading some of you all have to put up with. However even one nigger is too many, just like having one roach leads to an infestation.

I finally made the leap to join after being over with some friends at a house party a couple days ago. The white hosts actually played the movie "Coming to America" that basically glorifies niggers with a fantasy land where they have like a Cinderella kingdom. I was feeling sick as the movie dragged on, but as a stranger to the hosts I dared not express my disgust. My takeaway from the experience was Sammy Jaxcoon trying to rob the McDonalds with a shotgun...and hence my username. That was the only part of the movie based in reality, a nigger robbing a store.

Looking forward to meeting you all and participating in some nigger bashing fun.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sammy L. Jaxcoon For This Useful Post:

Nigrum Barbara (01-11-2021),theHolyGhost (Yesterday),Veteran Chimpfighter (01-13-2021),Warlord (01-11-2021),WhiteLivesMatterMost (01-11-2021)

Thanks

Welcome, my friend. May your new year be nigger free!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteLivesMatterMost For This Useful Post:

Sammy L. Jaxcoon (01-12-2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 17,171 Times in 3,650 Posts

Welcome to the forum and have fun bashing the niggers!
    THE NEGRO NEVER FAILS TO DISAPPOINT

REFUND THE POLICE - DEFUND THE NIGGERS!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nigrum Barbara For This Useful Post:

Sammy L. Jaxcoon (01-12-2021),theHolyGhost (Yesterday),Veteran Chimpfighter (Today)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,304 Times in 244 Posts

Welcome! Happy to have another like-minded person joining us in the nigger-bashing fun.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aryanprincess25 For This Useful Post:

Sammy L. Jaxcoon (01-12-2021),theHolyGhost (Yesterday),Veteran Chimpfighter (Today)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,981 Times in 521 Posts

Welcome aboard
    Give a White Man a pile of bricks, and he will build you a Civilization. Give Civilization to a nigger, and he'll turn it into a pile of bricks

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave For This Useful Post:

Sammy L. Jaxcoon (01-12-2021),Veteran Chimpfighter (Today)

Thanks

Welcome friend !
    Niggers are the pebble in the shoe of humanity

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Veteran Chimpfighter For This Useful Post:

Sammy L. Jaxcoon (Yesterday)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Veteran Chimpfighter View Post
    Welcome friend !
    Niggers are the pebble in the shoe of humanity
    They could be called Monkey-wrenches in the machinery of society too...pun intended LOL.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sammy L. Jaxcoon For This Useful Post: