+ Reply to Thread

Thread: unintentional nigger experiment

Unregistered Guest

Default unintentional nigger experiment

Today driving down a narrow street where 2 lanes are not possible, and one car has to pull over more to the right to let the other pass. Here comes 4 cars towards me in a pretty tight group. I'm in no particular hurry, so I pull over to the right and let them all pass by. Could never plan what happened on it's own. First driver a human, throws up the hand, a thanks gesture, 2nd car a low slouching nigger, of course no hand, 3rd car a human, hand goes up, thanks, last car another nigger, no thanks of course. Nice little cultural experiment happened so quickly, and the outcome just supports so strongly that niggers absolutely do not have any appreciation gene in their makeup. I was thinking to myself, it's not that they made a choice to not say thanks for the road courtesy, it's the fact that it does not even occur to them. I know to all of us here it's nothing new or surprising, but to just see it play out like that, was a stark reminder.

Unregistered Guest

Niggers donít have a shred of humanity in their DNA. Good thing they didnít take their eyes of the road, that pea sized brain should not be distracted while driving.

Bofum is offline Honored Veteran

Retired Gorilla Fighter

Regular Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 32,906 Times in 10,121 Posts

I wouldn't have expected anything from the niggers. This is normal behavior for them. They think we owe them something (besides the trillions of dollars they've gotten living off us, and all of the legal free passes).

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bofum For This Useful Post:

Stankassnignog (11-23-2020)

Thanks

Thats Black privilege for you

Unregistered Guest

The very bottom line to all of this is, niggers should NOT live amongst humans. The only solution is full on segregation. We will never have the quality of life we deserve with niggers around us.

+ Reply to Thread