Thread: Disgusting perverted nigger buck and rude niggress (Ep 3)

Thanks

Default Disgusting perverted nigger buck and rude niggress (Ep 3)

There was a big accident at work and all of us on the floor are required to go take a drug test today even though I wasn’t involved I still count as day staff, anyway as I was driving to LabCorp I stopped at a light and out of the corner of my eye I spot a 50-something disgusting buck standing by the bus stop with his hand in his pants masturbating.

I was stopped at the light for a couple minutes but he was stroking it over thirty seconds. I was so abhorred. So disgusting, he couldn’t stop thinking about muhdik, so he had to do his business in broad daylight during a busy time of day on a major road near the interstate. I would have snapped his picture or video like I usually do, but I dropped my IPhone. Sorry so don’t have a pic of video this time, but you know what that would really be against the rules I believe.

I rolled down my window and was like, ‘Excuse me sir, please go home and do that.’ He quickly removed his hands from his pants and He muttered something jibberish babble back I couldn’t understand. His crooked nigger posture and disgusting face it is no surprise he’s a sicko. He probably touches his niece or nephew if I had to guess...

I told him I’m gonna call the police when I get stopped. He said mother &$”@er I’ll stab you. He started walking toward my CRV and that’s when the light changed luckily for me. I was also right at the light fortunately! I got the hell outta dodge!

Now, my appetite is gone and I wanted a Red Robin for lunch, I’m gonna try and hold down a grilled chicken sandwich despite this bleh.

Contact 2

I walked into the LabCorp office and an extremely rude niggress called my name and I walked up there and told her what happened (why I was there) She said, ‘Get out we don’t take walk ins here now you can leave right now’ in the rudest, meanest way she could say it. I told her that my employer made me report here today and if I don’t I will be suspended without pay. I do what I’m told because I am human and not a dumb nigger.

I understand you are by appointment here now, but that doesn’t give you the right to be rude to a complete stranger for no reason. She threw a piece of paper at me and scuffed you gotta go here to this location now get out.’ Don’t worry I couldn’t wait to get out of there, Id rather not deal with TNB.

So I had to drive almost forty five minutes down the busy highway and come to the wrong place again. Apparently, this location which takes walkins doesn’t do drug tests, the stupid niggress couldn’t
    Even tell me the correct location to go to. I am kinda ticked right now, but maybe this chicken sandwich will make me feel better!

I hope I don’t have anymore coontacts or see any TNB at the correct office when I leave here.

Peace out NMiacs, just had to vent. Have a good day!
    Last edited by Matthew_Benjamin; 09-16-2020 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Fix spacing and misspelled word

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matthew_Benjamin For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (09-16-2020),JohnnieWalker (09-19-2020),RoadRules (09-17-2020),Stank (09-22-2020),theHolyGhost (09-21-2020)

Thanks

Sorry that you had to put up with that today. It's getting harder and harder for humans to go out and not be assaulted in some way by these apes that think they have a right to behave however they want. Then try dealing with an uppity niggress who actually has a job, and thinks that she has the right to be rude to a human. It's disgusting.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MissSarah For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (09-16-2020),pro patria et fide (09-20-2020),Stank (09-22-2020),YowzaMassa (09-18-2020)

Thanks

File a complaint with the lab director as well with corporate offices. I've done business with LabCorp when I worked at the hospital. Management doesn't tolerate that behavior.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bull Conner For This Useful Post:

despisecoons (09-19-2020),jack2520 (09-16-2020),Nig Free Or Die (09-19-2020),RoadRules (09-17-2020),Stank (09-22-2020),StarDust (09-20-2020)

Thanks

oh my god I knew it wasn't a one off. There is a video of a nigger in Dublin pulling the mickey out of himself at a bus stop in broad daylight. I would have administered a swift kick in the balls
    Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the Continent of Africa—rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet. Yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to John Crawfurd Esq For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (09-17-2020),RoadRules (09-17-2020),Stank (09-22-2020),StarDust (09-20-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 57,850 Times in 18,499 Posts

Niggers need their little god demeaned one way or another. Muh dikk is one of their main gods.
    Pizza for humans, dirt pizza for nigger animals.

White Lives Matter!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jack2520 For This Useful Post:

Stank (09-22-2020)

Thanks

Not to take away from your frustration, but please let me offer a bit of advice. You aren’t seeing niggers for what they are. They are degenerate, sub pro-simian, genetic abominations. They are not human, not even close. My point being, if you expect them to behave like humans, you will be constantly let down, and as you’ve experienced, frustrated.

Another way to look at it. You see any average dog just plop down and start licking its privates, are you outraged? No, probably not. You expect that behavior from dogs. Niggers are no different, except they are less evolved than canines. They act purely on instinct and gutteral pleasures whenever the urge hits them.

Once you can start viewing them as they really are, your outrage should subside. Oh, and please remember the number one rule, “avoid the groid.”

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to despisecoons For This Useful Post:

Matthew_Benjamin (09-19-2020),Niggersareshit (09-19-2020),Stank (09-22-2020)

Thanks

I didn’t have a choice at the drug lab...I go where I am told. I think you misunderstood. I have to use the location they use. I don’t have a choice from the other two options available...sorry.

Thanks

re: coontact 1, that's disgusting and I'm sorry you had to see that outside a zoo. They actually masturbate in public all the time, sadly I've seen it myself, but in America obviously it doesn't get reported. With the recent flood of jungle niggers into Europe, though, where people aren't used to nigger behaviour yet, it sometimes does get reported in the news. Over the past year, while not even looking for it, I've had the misfortune to read about three separate incidents of this in Italy.

See this article about a jungle nigger masturbating in the street, one breaking into a home and masturbating at humans in their kitchen, and another one masturbating in front of a middle school.

Thanks
    Thanked 83,354 Times in 18,821 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_Benjamin View Post
    I didn’t have a choice at the drug lab...I go where I am told. I think you misunderstood. I have to use the location they use. I don’t have a choice from the other two options available...sorry.
    Sure you do. You have the option of moving to a white area and working at a job where you're not in contact with niggers.

Unless you have a bomb attached to your neck that is set to explode if you leave a particular area, I don't know of a valid excuse as to why people 'have to' live in nigger areas.

Whenever I hear people tell me excuses as to why they can't move to a white area, I know that they don't fully understand the dangers they are in by living around niggers and coming into contact with niggers and they underestimate the improvement to the quality of their life by moving to a white area would bring them. It is now more important than ever for white people to move to areas that are void of niggers. The police no longer protect you, violent nigger on white attacks are way up, and the taxes they take from you to support them is higher than ever.
    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

http://niggermania.co/tom/niggerargu...umentstext.htm

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tom Shelly For This Useful Post:

Matthew_Benjamin (09-21-2020),Stank (09-22-2020)

Thanks

You misunderstand, I don’t work with any niggers. I had to, by company policy, appear for a mandatory drug test at the lab with which that handles their testing, just happened to be a nigger there. So this isn’t about where I work or live which are both nigger free.