Thread: GOP voter registrations surge in key battleground state

Thanks
    Thanked 83,354 Times in 18,821 Posts

Default GOP voter registrations surge in key battleground state

GOP voter registrations surge in key battleground state

Republicans in Pennsylvania have added almost 198,000 registered voters, according to report

In the four years since Donald Trump's surprise victory in the 2016 presidential election, the GOP has registered nearly seven times more voters than Democrats in the battleground state of Pennsylvania.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/key-battleground-state-gop-see-voter-registration-surge
    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

http://niggermania.co/tom/niggerargu...umentstext.htm

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tom Shelly For This Useful Post:

CoonAvoider (09-13-2020),coonhatingjews (09-11-2020),Jungle Plum (09-16-2020),Marxist Lucifer Coon (09-12-2020),RoadRules (09-11-2020),White Man From Town (09-10-2020)

Marxist Lucifer Coon is offline Super Moderator

HazNig Officer

Gorilla Fighter Commander

Regular Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 21,807 Times in 6,109 Posts

I'm thinking of registering to vote here in California. I never bothered because this state has been commie red for the last 25 years. Wouldn't that be great if he took this whole country in a landslide the way Reagan did in '88. He may not even have to contest the cheat by mail schemes.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marxist Lucifer Coon For This Useful Post:

CoonAvoider (09-13-2020),jack2520 (09-12-2020)

Thanks

They don't trust Joe Biden. They know he would bring in solar/wind hustler bureaucrats who would make fracking impossible.
    The White man gave the world Charles Dickens. The nigger gives the world muhdikkinz.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marxist Lucifer Coon View Post
    I'm thinking of registering to vote here in California. I never bothered because this state has been commie red for the last 25 years. Wouldn't that be great if he took this whole country in a landslide the way Reagan did in '88. He may not even have to contest the cheat by mail schemes.
    You should register and vote, MLC. Your vote will count for local elections such as school board members. Years ago, we had to defeat a school board that wanted to give elementary school kids coloring books that promoted faggots and trannies. Pay attention to local elections and make your vote count that way.
    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tom Shelly For This Useful Post:

ConcernedNeighbor (09-17-2020),jack2520 (09-13-2020),Jiggabot (09-12-2020),Marxist Lucifer Coon (09-13-2020)

Thanks

I'm in Cali, too, and you can be damned sure I vote, all the way down the ballot, every time. I don't care if it doesn't "count," it still counts.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ZeroPercentDescent For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (09-13-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,259 Times in 16,617 Posts

I read a story how Democrats are getting tons of mail in ballot requests. If that is not fraudulent, then I still have foreskin.
    The Pope wrote NIGGER

HazNig Officer

Regular Contributor

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Shelly View Post
    You should register and vote, MLC. Your vote will count for local elections such as school board members. Years ago, we had to defeat a school board that wanted to give elementary school kids coloring books that promoted faggots and trannies. Pay attention to local elections and make your vote count that way.
    I'm going to this time around. The last time I voted was when they recalled Grey Davis. I voted for Arnold and he turned out to be a spineless goober. Before that, I voted, and campaigned for prop 187, and it passed with a 2/3 majority, however a dictator in black robes said it was "unconstitutional." I just checked Ballotpedia, there are 13 propositions of the ballot. Most of it is nutty bullshit that this state is famous for.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marxist Lucifer Coon For This Useful Post:

CoonAvoider (09-13-2020),coonhatingjews (09-15-2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marxist Lucifer Coon View Post
    I'm going to this time around. The last time I voted was when they recalled Grey Davis. I voted for Arnold and he turned out to be a spineless goober. Before that, I voted, and campaigned for prop 187, and it passed with a 2/3 majority, however a dictator in black robes said it was "unconstitutional." I just checked Ballotpedia, there are 13 propositions of the ballot. Most of it is nutty bullshit that this state is famous for.
    Voting is really easy for me.

If it increases taxes in any way for any reason - NO

If it creates a new law or restriction or regulation or gives more power to the government - NO

If it benefits niggers or muds in any way - NO

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tom Shelly For This Useful Post:

coonhatingjews (09-13-2020),Jiggabot (09-13-2020),Marxist Lucifer Coon (09-17-2020)

HazNig Officer

Regular Contributor

Thanks

The problem is that they wait for the national elections to put all the bullshit propositions on the ballots. That's when the low information voters turn up. Lets look at one.
    PROPOSITION 15 - The California School and Local Communities Funding Act of 2020
    So some dumb ass Biden voter goes into the voting booth and sees that title. "Sheeit, I'm all for dat, fund muh coonmunity."

Summary: Increases funding for K-12 public schools, community colleges, and local governments by requiring that commercial and industrial real property be taxed based on current market value.
    In other words it rips Prop 13 to shreds. So a commercial strip mall that has been around forever and is being taxed at 200 thousand will see the bill go up to a 5 million dollar valuation. That cost will be passed onto us all. And they are not going to stop there. In four years they are going after the homeowners. I know people, mostly older who have had their property for the last 50 years, and they are still only paying taxes based on the 1976 valuation. My neighbor across the street bought his house for 80K decades ago. It's now worth close to a million.

I think people are "woke", really woke to the danger this time around. There has to be a plan in place to put down the Communist insurrection once the election is over. There has to be, otherwise we are just bidding our time.
    Last edited by Marxist Lucifer Coon; 09-17-2020 at 06:10 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Marxist Lucifer Coon For This Useful Post:

coonhatingjews (09-17-2020)