+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Outstanding crime in chimpcago

Unregistered Guest

Default Outstanding crime in chimpcago

if you follow hey jack ass dot com - the murder rate, almost entirely in nigger parts of chicago (there was a murder in the downtown loop area and that is why the nigger mayor accepted federal help - the loop is beautiful, but of course niggers went and shot some stuff on the wabash bridge) is up over 100% in july. two nigger parts of chicago, austin and englewood are neck and neck for most deletions.

in any event, if you are on face book, hey jack ass has a page and there is some great racism there.

Unregistered Guest

79% of the crime is from niggers itís an absolute joke. Further proof that the Nigger does nothing for society. On Monday the mayor of Chicago is going to introduce her budget and she wants to get at least 2000 officers off the street. Meanwhile the entire city Council of Chicago is trying to pass a referendum to cut the budget of the Chicago Police Department in half. Let it burn things will be interesting. We will see how liberal all of these people are when these nogs are breaking their doors down robbing them.

Thanks
    Thanked 80,385 Times in 18,257 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    79% of the crime is from niggers it’s an absolute joke. Further proof that the Nigger does nothing for society. On Monday the mayor of Chicago is going to introduce her budget and she wants to get at least 2000 officers off the street. Meanwhile the entire city Council of Chicago is trying to pass a referendum to cut the budget of the Chicago Police Department in half. Let it burn things will be interesting. We will see how liberal all of these people are when these nogs are breaking their doors down robbing them.
    You are correct.

The only time liberals change their beliefs is when the consequences of their decisions directly affects them. The only way any one of them will change their opinion about cutting the police force and defunding their local police departments is when the crime comes right to their own front door.

History will repeat itself. In a few years, Chicago will be begging to increase its police budget, hire more police, and for white people to return but by then, it'll be too late. Niggers have destroyed yet another once glorious city that stood for hundreds of years and hosted poor immigrants from all over the world. Each new set of immigrants were grateful to come to Chicago and they improved and maintained the buildings and areas in which they lived - for hundreds of years. But these were all destroyed within 5 years of nigger infestation, just five years. Now that niggers have political power in Chicago, they are destroying the entire city as white people flee in droves.

If you're white and in Chicago, you better get the hell out of there.
    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

http://niggermania.co/tom/niggerargu...umentstext.htm

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tom Shelly For This Useful Post:

MazMan (08-01-2020),Nigrum Barbara (08-02-2020),Purple Drink and Fried Chicken (08-02-2020),RoadRules (08-02-2020),Stank (08-05-2020),whiteasfuck (08-01-2020)

Thanks

79% of the crime is from niggers it’s an absolute joke. Further proof that the Nigger does nothing for society. On Monday the mayor of Chicago is going to introduce her budget and she wants to get at least 2000 officers off the street. Meanwhile the entire city Council of Chicago is trying to pass a referendum to cut the budget of the Chicago Police Department in half. Let it burn things will be interesting. We will see how liberal all of these people are when these nogs are breaking their doors down robbing them.
    Excellent, that means even more niggers killing each other! That's entertainment to me.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whiteasfuck For This Useful Post:

Nigrum Barbara (08-02-2020),Stank (08-05-2020)

Tito Guest

I'll bet Portland, Or becomes Zimbabwe first, but Chicongo will be right there with them

Thanks
    Thanked 4,432 Times in 1,085 Posts

Best thing to do is for all humans to leave Chimpcongo. Let the niggers have it.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caucasian Ju-Ju For This Useful Post:

Unregistered Guest

So if rats invade your home, then your solution is let the rats have it? Fuck these niggers. Itís ours, we built it and we arenít giving them shit.

Thanks
    Thanked 80,385 Times in 18,257 Posts

So if rats invade your home, then your solution is let the rats have it? Fuck these niggers. It’s ours, we built it and we aren’t giving them shit.
    That's a loaded, hypothetical question if there ever was one. If rats invaded my home, I would kill them and leave poison out to kill any new ones who came on my property. But you can't legally kill niggers, can you? So your question has nothing to do with the topic of what to do when niggers invade your community.

Let's be realistic here and learn from history. You can stay behind and live among niggers but your quality of life will be terrible and you won't be able to go anywhere. You'll have to build a high fence topped with barbed wire around your house and stand guard on the roof 24 hours a day with an AR-15 to keep the niggers out. Is that how you want to live? And what will you be accomplishing? "I stayed behind and did not flee and stood my ground!" Well, good for you. You now live isolated behind your barbed wire surrounded by niggers. How is that working out for you? By the way, by staying there you're paying local property taxes and sales taxes that are used to support the niggers all around you. So in fact, by staying you are contributing to the local niggers. You didn't consider that, did you?

A few farmers stayed behind in South Africa and Zimbabwe, they were well armed and organized, ready to defend their property. Nothing was going to get through! Well, guess what? Every one of them was captured, tortured and raped to death. Horrible tortures too, even forced to watch their children burned alive as niggers poured boiling water on their children and then lit them on fire. Go search Google for 'South African farm murders' or Zimbabwe tortures', etc. They were all on their roofs surrounded by sand bags firing as fast as they could but when 500 niggers stormed their house, they can only reload so fast, my friend. The niggers got to every one of them. So much for staying behind and fighting, huh? You just condemned yourself and your family to horrendous deaths and tortures at the hands of niggers.

Me? I'd much rather move to a nice, white area and enjoy my life and know that my family is safe. My quality of life is fantastic, calm, and peaceful. The difference between living in an all white area and an area infested with niggers is like night and day. Moving to a white area is the single most important thing you can do to improve the quality of your life. Why would anyone want to stay behind to live around a bunch of niggers? It's doesn't make sense.
    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

http://niggermania.co/tom/niggerargu...umentstext.htm

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tom Shelly For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread