Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Modern Day Niggers in their natural habitat

Thanks
    Thanked 10,480 Times in 2,791 Posts

Skimmed through it. Legos is the capital of Nigeria, on of the three richest and powerful nigger countries (Kenya and S. Africa are the other two). They also have oil wealth. Can't keep the electricity on. Niggers scavenge the garbage of European and Asian civilizations, much like the did the kills of lions and hyenas in the old days. Without us, they'd disappear.
    "The Negro is a wise and noble race who carries themselves with a quiet dignity", said no one, ever.

One day niggers will only be found in museums and fossil beds.

Give a hungry nigger a fish, you've fed him for a day;
    Let him starve to death and you can forget about him forever.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Warlord For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (08-02-2020),Stank (08-05-2020),theHolyGhost (08-01-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,360 Times in 409 Posts

I went there once. A friend of my dad's had a factory there making cloth and he had all nigger slaves working for him and some human managers. It was kind of a work experience for me.

I went sightseeing in Lagos JUST ONCE during my month's stay. It was a fucking shithole. Niggers everywhere, even dead ones! Yep, there were a few on the main roads who were crimminiggers and when they were caught, other niggers would beat their nigger arses up, tie the chimps up and stick them in tryes. Then they would set them alight. Their bodies would stay on the sides of the roads for days before the hygiene apes come and collect them.

Needless to say, I stayed in the compound for the rest of my stay until it was time to go back to England.

So I can categorically say that Lapegoss is an absolute fucking savage shithole.

Learnt 'fuck all' as well!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MazMan For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (08-02-2020),Stank (08-05-2020),Stankassnignog (08-08-2020),theHolyGhost (08-06-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,901 Times in 718 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jack2520 View Post
    I watched the video; I think all of "our" niggers need to go Lagos, Niggeria.
    Niggeria is a nigger paradise. Where else can a nigger play and dig in garbage all day? Only problem for our niggers is they can't claim razizm when it is a all nigger country
    Niggers Niggers everywhere;
    And they wont let us speak.
    Soon they won't let us think

6. The Following User Says Thank You to theHolyGhost For This Useful Post:

Stank (08-09-2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MazMan View Post
    I went there once. A friend of my dad's had a factory there making cloth and he had all nigger slaves working for him and some human managers. It was kind of a work experience for me.

I went sightseeing in Lagos JUST ONCE during my month's stay. It was a fucking shithole. Niggers everywhere, even dead ones! Yep, there were a few on the main roads who were crimminiggers and when they were caught, other niggers would beat their nigger arses up, tie the chimps up and stick them in tryes. Then they would set them alight. Their bodies would stay on the sides of the roads for days before the hygiene apes come and collect them.

Needless to say, I stayed in the compound for the rest of my stay until it was time to go back to England.

So I can categorically say that Lapegoss is an absolute fucking savage shithole.

Learnt 'fuck all' as well!
    What else can a human expect when niggers try to build a city from the ground up? People like your dad friend are the ones that contributed any human products to the niggers. Sorry to hear that he had to employ the local niggers thought. It must have cut into his bottom line quite badly

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to theHolyGhost For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (08-07-2020),MazMan (08-07-2020),Stank (08-09-2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Skimmed through it. Legos is the capital of Nigeria, on of the three richest and powerful nigger countries (Kenya and S. Africa are the other two). They also have oil wealth. Can't keep the electricity on. Niggers scavenge the garbage of European and Asian civilizations, much like the did the kills of lions and hyenas in the old days. Without us, they'd disappear.
    Niggers are incapable of creating anything more advanced than a pointy stick to use as a spear or Jercum. They are a failed species and they would be long gone if humans just did not feed them. The irony is they are to retarded to even be thankful to us. They just insult us, rape our women, steal from us and murder us. Guess we can only imagine how good life would be if niggers were extinct as they should be

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to theHolyGhost For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (08-07-2020),MazMan (08-07-2020),Stank (08-09-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 54,574 Times in 17,600 Posts

Niggers are one big joke. They can't maintain a civilisation given to them, they rape our women, steal from us, rob us and then they have the unmitigated GALL to say that they are being discriminated against just because they are [email protected] Not true!
    Pizza for humans, dirt pizza for nigger animals.

White Lives Matter!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jack2520 For This Useful Post:

Stank (08-09-2020),theHolyGhost (08-07-2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jack2520 View Post
    Niggers are one big joke. They can't maintain a civilisation given to them, they rape our women, steal from us, rob us and then they have the unmitigated GALL to say that they are being discriminated against just because they are [email protected] Not true!
    I think this every waking moment and even dream it. If I didn't hate niggers I'd wish I was a nigger so I would be treated better

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theHolyGhost For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (08-09-2020),Stank (08-09-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,480 Times in 2,791 Posts

Saw the video. Should be called "Soylent 'groid". I like how the narrator cheerfully alludes this to being our future. There are at least two more videos in the series.
    "The Negro is a wise and noble race who carries themselves with a quiet dignity", said no one, ever.

One day niggers will only be found in museums and fossil beds.

Give a hungry nigger a fish, you've fed him for a day;
    Let him starve to death and you can forget about him forever.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Warlord For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (08-09-2020),Stank (08-09-2020),Stankassnignog (08-08-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,048 Times in 2,684 Posts

Oppressed American niggers should go there to live free and thrive.
    The only peace the Nigger specie has ever known is a piece of fried chicken.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Purple Drink and Fried Chicken For This Useful Post:

Thanks

probably the video was removed for being too racist.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stallan For This Useful Post: