Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Railroad hired a nigger, what could go wrong?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,923 Times in 370 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by YT Rules View Post
    We all know it was intentional. There are gas turbine locomotives that can burn gasoline, but no one would let a nigger near one.
    Talking to the lady in charge, they believe the nigger did do it on purpose. Trying to get fired. They brought him here from a small repair shop they have in another state. They have went through some people since April, I'll tell you. It's a bitch to hire around here, and that is because of drugs. My old man preached from the day he gave me my first shift to run, a few years after we had opened, that you had to be hands on, know the work, know how to do it the right way, or you couldn't supervise people. They wouldn't respect you at all. When I became a 21 year old prick that thought he knew everyfuckingthing, he hired an out of work car inspector to "help" me out. I couldn't fire him, I could either take his advice or not. And he gave plenty. Other than my old man, there isn't another man I respect more. He shamed me into learning how to supervise without being an asshole. Him, and the 6 foot 6 fucker that got tired of my bullshit and lifted me off the ground by the shirt. When my sons started there I brought him back to train them. He got good results, and didn't have to kick their asses. He's 63 and liking fishing and beer drinking, and retirement. But still available if I need him.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Southern_Slave_Massa For This Useful Post:

DonFrijoles (08-02-2020),jack2520 (08-02-2020),Purple Drink and Fried Chicken (08-02-2020),Stank (08-05-2020),Warlord (08-03-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 54,578 Times in 17,601 Posts

Nigger lyrics: I beez loafin' on de' rail-rooad, all de damn day loooongg.....
    Pizza for humans, dirt pizza for nigger animals.

White Lives Matter!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jack2520 For This Useful Post:

Southern_Slave_Massa (08-09-2020),Stank (08-05-2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Southern_Slave_Massa View Post
    Late last year the local big railroad sold off part of their line, to a short line. I don't think they had any idea what they were getting into. I had to educate them on property lines already. I now understand why my old man has a property map right in the desk. From one of my customer's I hear that they thought they were going to walk in a buy us out. Our place isn't for sale. Now, or ever. Hell, we are expanding more into trucking ourselves. Big them, little us. Seen it before. The woman they put in charge told me they looked for a consultant to help them get started, but couldn't find one. There are a handful of men around, my old man included that could have done that. They didn't look very hard. I'm talking about old railroad guys who know every inch of the yard they bought.

Then, they hired themselves a nigger. There are still places around here you don't expect to see a nigger. My living room. Out in the country, on any of the local police departments. And the railyard. They had a token in the mid 1990's, and sent him someplace else to get him out of here. Bootlip asked the second shift foreman for a key to our switchbox. Randy told him we don't have any, and don't want anyone having access to our building but us. He just shuffled off, mad. I told his boss the same thing, and she said "we don't need any such thing" I said good, because it ain't happening. Then she wanted to know where to get a fuel tank like we have, for diesel. I gave her the company we use. We fuel our pickups at their station, they fill up the tank and we fuel the rigs, etc on site.

They found a "cheaper" deal with a place in Kentucky. Got themselves a tank for gasoline, and one for diesel. Stenciled in huge letters "Gasoline" and "Diesel Fuel". Tuesday night the nigger fueled up one of their diesel engines with fucking gasoline. When the daylight crew fired it up Wednesday morning it blew up the motor. Offhand I don't know how much those cost, I guess into the hundreds of thousands of dollars. And, the engine is stuck at the end of one of my tracks. Thanks, you goddamned dumb nigger. Who, was fired. The woman called me yesterday, to apologize for the problem. I warned her several months ago how hard it is to find decent worker's here. Our policy has been if we run into a big project that requires more help, just go with what we have, everyone is on salary, it's long hours and weekends, then when it's done, shut down on a Wednesday, send everyone and their family down to the mountains for four days to fish, golf, or whatever they want to do on the company. Mom and Dad even used to go, and they picked up the tab on everything. She asked if Pop was still available. I had to laugh and say no.

Son of a bitch if I go down this morning to feed the warehouse cat. And there is a message on our machine. From the nigger. To summarize in nigger as best I can: "Dis be Jay. I not working at da railroad no more. I know you be needin' people to work at da new bay soon. Keeps me in da mind. I work hard. Jay out, bro". My Wife was dying laughing. I hit delete and told her to get in the fucking truck. No, Jay, I think we'll pass.
    No, recommend Jay shitskin to your biggest competitor......

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nexus1961 For This Useful Post:

Stank (08-05-2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NilthyFigger View Post
    Saddest of all, if anyone said anything about it they’d be out of a job and the company would be blacklisted or cancelled. You see, that useless nigger may actually be saving the company figuratively speaking because it may know that if something happens to it one of two things happens —

A) it gets cancelled blacklisted whatever hurting it to the point of closure
    B) the nignog sues and sets the company back quite a bit or to the point of closure.

So in a manner of speaking you are actually right on this.

Best advice, avoid the groid altogether.

Thankfully, even the stupidest nigger is going to lose when IT was responsible for a destroyed switchyard engine.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nexus1961 For This Useful Post:

Stank (08-05-2020)