Thread: The Legend Of Leroy DaKang, The Awakening

Thanks
    Thanked 13,858 Times in 3,427 Posts

Default The Legend Of Leroy DaKang, The Awakening

A loud banging sound startled Leroy DaKang from its drug and alcohol induced slumber.
    "Damn nigga! Waz up? Leroy muttered to itself. "deze niggas wakin me up an sheeit"
    Sunlight filtered through the dirty tattered sheet Leroy the nigger used for drapes on its window, making the simians sclerotic yellowed eyes water,
    a garbage truck was emptying the dumpster near Leroys nest.
    Leroy briefly considered popping off a few rounds of nine millimeter in the general direction of the offending party, but couldn't immediately locate its paw gun. Leroy was unhappy to be awaken at only two o'clock in the afternoon, and its haid ached mightily from the Hennessy it drank and the drugs it consumed last night.
    Leroy looked around to get its bearings. "at lease I is at home" although the beast couldn't remember how it got home. It looked at it's black paws for dried blood, as there was none it assumed it hadn't murdered any humans for drug money last night .
    "Whur you at ho?" Leroy yelled, there was no answer "sheeit, dat ho be gettin dat ass whupped when she come home" he growled.
    Leroy rolled off the dirty stained mattress onto the flo and picked its way through the dirty clothing and trash to the kitchen.
    Leroys stomach was growling, it was time fo brefus.
    There was a small amount of rhet Kool-Aid in a plastic pitcher in the fridge, and Leroy grabbed it and swilled it down, dripping it on the floor out of both sides of its muzzle.
    The only food it could find was some Flaming Hot Cheetos in the bottom of a bag on the floor and some left over KFC on the coffee table in the living room, good enough.
    It filled its nasty maw with the ghetto breakfast feast dropping crumbs all over the almost unrecognizable filthy carpet in the living room of its nest, the cock roaches were just going to have to go hungry today, Leroy was hungry!
    "Damn honkeys" Leroy muttered "damn EBT card be used up and it's only the 10th of da munt" "dey always be keepin a brother down"
    Leroy was angry at the racist white man for his selfishness, in Leroy's estimation they owed the "black man" immense amounts of free gibs.
    As it was they were only paying most of Leroy's rent for its section ape nest, a measly few hundred dollars a month on EBT, a check every month to help with its electric bill, a free phone to use for drug dealing and calling ho's, free health care, and preferential treatment in any number of government programs.
    "how deze niggas speck uh black man to get ahead?" Leroy mumbled through a mouthful of KFC and Cheetos.
    "Sheeiit nigga, I gots tuh find me a lick" which in ghetto terms means something to steal or someone to rob.
    Leroy the nigger Kang was ready to start its day, at three o'clock in the afternoon.

I may write about Leroys drug fueled day later, I'm sure he will get into some interesting situations, niggers always do.
    Last edited by Stankassnignog; 07-18-2020 at 01:18 AM.
    "If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." - George Orwell

Listen, and understand. The nigger is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead. Or until the filthy bastard is incarcerated, whichever comes first.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Stankassnignog For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (07-17-2020),John Crawfurd Esq (07-17-2020),MazMan (07-30-2020),Niggilante (07-30-2020),nigsnomore (07-23-2020),NilthyFigger (07-17-2020),ojsampson (07-30-2020),Stank (07-18-2020),Warlord (07-30-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 54,239 Times in 17,495 Posts

Keep up the good work. This is how the average punk ghetto rat niggaboo live--in total disarray and filth!
    Pizza for humans, dirt pizza for nigger animals.

White Lives Matter!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jack2520 For This Useful Post:

Stank (07-18-2020),Stankassnignog (07-18-2020),theHolyGhost (08-01-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,858 Times in 3,427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jack2520 View Post
    Keep up the good work. This is how the average punk ghetto rat niggaboo live--in total disarray and filth!
    Yep, I used to have to go into their nests and inspect the places as part of a job I had for awhile. I have had several jobs in niggertown over the years and learned much about the habits of the NAPA.
    It was enough to turn a sweet church going grandma into a niggermaniac.
    So while this is fiction, it is based on real life observances.
    Last edited by Stankassnignog; 07-18-2020 at 01:10 AM.
    "If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." - George Orwell

Listen, and understand. The nigger is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead. Or until the filthy bastard is incarcerated, whichever comes first.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stankassnignog For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (07-30-2020),Stank (07-18-2020),theHolyGhost (08-01-2020)

Thanks

Nice work.lol
    I could tell that you have observed those niggers well

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Niggilante For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (07-30-2020),Stank (Yesterday),Stankassnignog (08-01-2020),theHolyGhost (08-01-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,392 Times in 2,776 Posts

But on TV they all are shown living like Martha Stewart? Does TV lie?
    "The Negro is a wise and noble race who carries themselves with a quiet dignity", said no one, ever.

One day niggers will only be found in museums and fossil beds.

Give a hungry nigger a fish, you've fed him for a day;
    Let him starve to death and you can forget about him forever.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Warlord For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (07-30-2020),MazMan (07-30-2020),Stank (Yesterday),Stankassnignog (08-01-2020),theHolyGhost (08-01-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,048 Times in 312 Posts

I loved it. Gibs us more!
    Niggers - Will kill for food that is readily available.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Coonster For This Useful Post:

Stank (Yesterday),Stankassnignog (08-01-2020),theHolyGhost (08-01-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,855 Times in 705 Posts

Oh the adventures of a nigger. I can't wait to read about some of Leroy's hommies and hoes
    Niggers Niggers everywhere;
    And they wont let us speak.
    Niggers Niggers everywhere;
    Soon they won't let us think

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theHolyGhost For This Useful Post:

Stank (Yesterday),Stankassnignog (08-01-2020)